Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2002 2:16:36 PM EDT
are you any good?

i'd rate myself as low intermediate as i've been on it only for a coupla years mostly focusing on sheetmetal and assemblies.  done a few plastic parts for production tooling and find the drafts a bitch to put in the part model.

Link Posted: 3/23/2002 4:03:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Never used Pro/E.  I am a Unigraphics guy.  I know some Pro/E guys though...they seem to like it.
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 4:14:03 PM EDT
[#2]
... I can drive ProEngineer OK

... Learning CATIA now

... Unigraphics proficient (3000 hours)
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 4:21:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Haven't got to use it yet, the school is making us use I-DEAS for now, though I hear they are switching soon. Most people who use ProE seem to think it's allright. I-DEAS seems often annoying but usually usable. I hear almost nobody uses it in the real world.
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 2:22:56 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't use it but i have installed it (pro/e2001), also autocad, but i mainy support Catia (aix and nt) at 3 different versions for each platform.
Rogerb (who works for that big blue place)
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 8:00:25 AM EDT
[#5]
SW & Acad here.

Lightfighter...out!
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 4:08:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top