Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/29/2005 12:08:52 PM EDT
I like to workout while listening to rage against the machine or system of a down but sometimes it's really hard to tune out the liberal lyrics. Lately I've been listening to white zombie and I forgot how good they were! I have astro creep 2000 and la sexorcisto devil music vol 1. I was actually thinking of getting their latest one or ones and thought I would get a hive mind review before I shelled out good money. I don't purchase many CD's anymore, it's really hard to put the effort into the elliptical machine without something upbeat and it loses it's effect if it's not fresh so I have to get some new tunes. I don't have an i-pod, just an old cd player.

On a separate note I was hopping away on the elliptical machine, listening to WZ when that sleep number comercial came on with lindzey wagner, just as that song came on with that chick making "those noises". That was pretty good for a few more notches on the crossramp!! Then I went into the locker room and it had an issue of some magazine with kirstey ally and her wt loss saga on the cover. I remembered the thread I read here the other day and of course had to check it out. I didn't read the article but I thought she looked pretty hot!

All in all a good day at the gym.
Top Top