Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/9/2004 2:24:14 PM EST
members4.boardhost.com/tchardcore/index.html?1094771881

if you scroll down far enough there is a thread about the AWB. fucking morons! i posted some links to pics of my guns..that should get them going. what's really funny is someone started telling me what kind of AK i had. i guess i've been using the wrong Cal. the whole time, i should have been shooting 5.45 in it. where do these people come from?
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 4:50:40 PM EST
need some more help. these people are real fruits.
members4.boardhost.com/tchardcore/msg/146839.html

i guess i have a small wang cuz i own weapons. that's funny since the womenz never complained about my size.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:06:05 PM EST
Done. Nice AR by the way.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:12:13 PM EST
Fucking Minneapolis scene has always been dominated by flaming leftists. There is no hope for most of those kids. I have found that punks and skins, hardcore kids, whatever get so involved in their stupid subcultures that they are not able to cope with life in the real world. Its like those kids you used to hear about in the 80's that went bonkers playing Dungeons and Dragons and broke with reality. Fucking sad... Good Luck!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:27:19 PM EST
I hit it.
Here is my post.

Your ignorance is amazing. Today, with the ban in place, you can go to a sporting goods store and buy a semi auto rifle. And next week, when the ban is gone, you can buy the EXACT SAME RIFLE with an adjustable stock to fit your feminine form better. As a women you should be happy. Now you can find a rifle that fits!

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:42:35 PM EST
I would be Rhonda Rottencrotch.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:44:09 PM EST
Not going to do it, dealing with people like that pisses me off.
Top Top