Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2004 9:41:07 PM EST
yeah, he is a real piece of shit who isn't funny at all. his whole bit is about trying to be as 'offensive' as possible without using any humor, whatsoever.

'what do you do when your wife doesnt want to fuck? you rape her and then punch her in the face! yeah! that's right OHHHHH!!'

shock value comedy is never funny, probably because nothing shocks me.

if you want to hear good comedy, listen to david cross, dave attell, or bill hicks, not some guy who dresses like the fonz from happy days.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:47:21 PM EST
Um, most people know he's not funny. Thats why he is washed up.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:08:39 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:10:40 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:12:32 PM EST
Pity reply.

Dice does suck tho.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:13:05 PM EST
He worked because he was one of the first to curse a lot, well the first comedian to do so and get attention. Once the novelty wears off he has no talent.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:45:38 PM EST
He was funny a couple of times I watched him, but he found that you can't make a career out of the same old shit and it got old, real fast.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:13:55 AM EST
An entire generation of mommas boys later, you little rug rats want to bang on the dice. It ain't for, go back to your little ghetto talking richard pryor wannabe's. I'll bet all of you just love little davey chappell though don't ya? Rascists pigs, ya just can't let a white man run his mouth now can ya? If you forget what a real man in comedy looks like go back and take a listen to Daingerfield or DICE or Kinnison.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:16:10 AM EST

Originally Posted By Lumpy196

this 1994 moment brought to you by POINK

+1
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:16:25 AM EST

Originally Posted By hound:
An entire generation of mommas boys later, you little rug rats want to bang on the dice. It ain't for, go back to your little ghetto talking richard pryor wannabe's. I'll bet all of you just love little davey chappell though don't ya? Rascists pigs, ya just can't let a white man run his mouth now can ya? If you forget what a real man in comedy looks like go back and take a listen to Daingerfield or DICE or Kinnison.

What the hell are you TALKING about?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:16:49 AM EST

Originally Posted By hound:

+1, but corrected for grammar and spelling.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:18:35 AM EST
The Adventures of Ford Fairlane was hilarious when I first saw it. He flopped after that.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:21:26 AM EST
I hate to do this again, but:

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:22:36 AM EST
[Dice]As long as your below me, why don't ya ba-low me.[/Dice]
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:23:33 AM EST

Originally Posted By poink:
yeah, he is a real piece of shit who isn't funny at all. his whole bit is about trying to be as 'offensive' as possible without using any humor, whatsoever.

'what do you do when your wife doesnt want to fuck? you rape her and then punch her in the face! yeah! that's right OHHHHH!!'

shock value comedy is never funny, probably because nothing shocks me.

if you want to hear good comedy, listen to david cross, dave attell, or bill hicks, not some guy who dresses like the fonz from happy days.

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:23:33 AM EST
He's still alive, even?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:26:45 AM EST
Damn, and I was about to go rent his video
Top Top