Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/21/2017 9:50:15 AM EDT
'white supremacy' and 'open carry' are going to cost us a lot down the road.

"They" will tie the two together, which by the looks of it isn't much of a stretch, Stevie Wonder could see that.

There is such hysteria in the air amid mumblings of social unrest and racial tensions going on that some, once considered to be logical conservatives, will vote for bills that allegedly are for the collective "our" public safety.

As usual, this will be an opportunity for the left to exercise there mandate to remove all guns under the pretext of preventing civil unrest or, God forbid, an new civil war.

Something to think about...
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 9:59:45 AM EDT
[#1]
your already labeled white supremest for being a 2A supporter.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:01:20 AM EDT
[#2]
You're already labeled, why cower down?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:11:08 AM EDT
[#3]
So don't carry guns because someone MIGHT make a connection between two unrelated things, and MAY propose legislation which COULD pass?

Or what's the proposed solution here?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:12:20 AM EDT
[#4]
The proposal here is fearmongering, nothing more.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:13:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Not that I'm proposing there is something any of us can do, just a thought.

I will say that some of this open carry, even when not associated with white supremacy, is starting to worry conservative non-gun enthusiasts, which could change their votes and not in our A2 favor.  Some see it as confrontational and even threatening.

Again, miscellaneous ramblings...   ...open discussion, open mic.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:16:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Funny, even before this shit show started, I'd open carry frequently, and most people never noticed.

The ones who did would say things like "nice Glock."
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:19:06 AM EDT
[#7]
So don't do it then.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:19:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Funny, even before this shit show started, I'd open carry frequently, and most people never noticed.

The ones who did would say things like "nice Glock."
View Quote
I don't OC, except at the range. But plenty of people here do; it's not at all unusual to run into a couple of people open carrying on a quick trip to the grocery store here. No one gives them a second look.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:20:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Was expecting this
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:47:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

"They" will tie the two together, which by the looks of it isn't much of a stretch, Stevie Wonder could see that.

There is such hysteria in the air amid mumblings of social unrest and racial tensions going on that some, once considered to be logical conservatives, will vote for bills that allegedly are for the collective "our" public safety.

As usual, this will be an opportunity for the left to exercise there mandate to remove all guns under the pretext of preventing civil unrest or, God forbid, an new civil war.

View Quote
Yup. People are welcome to their opinions to the contrary, but open carry to a rally is not a great move. Yeah...legally you can do it (depending on the jurisdiction), but is it really a smart move? I'm sure plenty here would disagree with that, but just saying...that kind of thing is why sooner or later...people will point to it and say "that's why we can't have nice things."
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:58:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Neo-nazis have always existed, albeit in small groups, mostly poor, uneducated, disenfranchised white trash. They have always stayed to their own little isolated communities, unlike BLM who's protests are huge, much more socially accepted in the current culture, and their modus operandi is bringing their protest right into your neighborhood.....and basically burning it to the ground. The media is trying really hard to make us believe there's some new significance to these fringe-existing white supremacists, but it's a bullshit narrative engineered by mass media. They're no more prevalent now than they're ever been.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:00:56 AM EDT
[#12]
There was less violence in C'ville because of open carry.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:02:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Toilet paper is white. Therefore, only a racist would use it because of the obvious link between whiteness and ass hygiene, which otherizes people of cultures which may place different (but equally valid) values on butt wiping.

That's about as pants-on-head as the op. 87% of the time, I  think oc is attention whoring, but I would never change a normal part of my routine to cater to the tards who think that everything is white supremacy.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:04:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
So don't do it then.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:04:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Don't be a quitter.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:10:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
Grow some balls.

What some lefty thinks about you has no bearing on reality.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:17:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Toilet paper is white. Therefore, only a racist would use it because of the obvious link between whiteness and ass hygiene, which otherizes people of cultures which may place different (but equally valid) values on butt wiping.
View Quote
Yo, the solar eclipse be racist, yo.

According to a Brooklyn Law School professor:

Article

Everything be racist.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:27:56 AM EDT
[#18]
What about NAAGA?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:14:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Grow some balls.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Grow some balls.

It isn't about having balls Ace, it is only a question that is pertinent to our 2A rights.  
Think of it as a discussion, an "adult" dissussion, maybe that's too much for you.

Like it or not this very well may have an impact down the road and sticking one's head the sand or puffing a chest out with macho talk accomplishes nothing.  So no matter how big your balls are, this is an issue that will come home to roost, sooner or later.

I did not advocate or even suggest what anyone should or should not do.  I ain't your daddy.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:19:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:25:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Are New Balance shoes a symbol for White Supremacism?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:30:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Red Herring argument.

Go hand wring elsewhere.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:34:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Red Herring argument.

Go hand wring elsewhere.
View Quote
I agree.  BLM and Antifa have been photographed doing open carry.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:36:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Red Herring argument.

Go hand wring elsewhere.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:38:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:45:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:47:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
your already labeled white supremest for being a 2A supporter.
View Quote
Don't even have to be a 2A supporter, just white.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:53:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Neo-nazis have always existed, albeit in small groups, mostly poor, uneducated, disenfranchised white trash. They have always stayed to their own little isolated communities, unlike BLM who's protests are huge, much more socially accepted in the current culture, and their modus operandi is bringing their protest right into your neighborhood.....and basically burning it to the ground. The media is trying really hard to make us believe there's some new significance to these fringe-existing white supremacists, but it's a bullshit narrative engineered by mass media. They're no more prevalent now than they're ever been.
View Quote
yes, nailed it.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:40:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Remember when people at the Tea Party rallies open carried and the press wet their panties?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:03:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:05:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:06:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:08:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Does anybody else hate that antifa is turning milsurp in to hipster?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:12:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
If you are to the right of Stalin youre a Nazi.  Even without OC'ing skinheads.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:12:47 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote
Are the anarchists open carrying then white supremacists?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:15:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Where have you been?

The liberals don't wait for opportunities anymore,  they want to ban everything NOW.

Wake up and quit cowering to what they might not like.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:18:39 PM EDT
[#38]
It's a public opinion war that, if won, will result in further erosion of gun rights.  If the left can tie guns and any unpopular group together to win public favor they're that much closer to getting what they want, a gun free America.  Open carry in any place or way where the media can portray gun owners in a negative way will help their liberal comrades in this endeavor.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:24:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Are you white?

Bow, scrape, and kiss our feet... or you are a white supremacist.

Thank you for bowing. You're STILL a white supremacist.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:41:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Where have you been?

The liberals don't wait for opportunities anymore,  they want to ban everything NOW.

Wake up and quit cowering to what they might not like.
View Quote
Maybe white supremacy is the way to go at this point.
I mean, who is threatening ME, and my blond haired blue eyed kids and grandkids? Who wants to expropriate ME?
Maybe it's time to point out that an incredible, enduring civilization, which has benefited all races, was created by western European whites.
This was going on while SOME people's ancestors were still cooking and eating each other.

It's time for some pushback.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 6:36:49 PM EDT
[#41]
I'm a racist and White Supremacist already because I'm white,conservative and a 2nd amendment purist.
I don't really give a fuck what the mentally challenged wish to call me next.
Fucking exercise your rights or don't but don't be a pussy about it.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 6:44:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Not that I'm proposing there is something any of us can do, just a thought.

I will say that some of this open carry, even when not associated with white supremacy, is starting to worry conservative non-gun enthusiasts, which could change their votes and not in our A2 favor.  Some see it as confrontational and even threatening.

Again, miscellaneous ramblings...   ...open discussion, open mic.
View Quote
Open carry "concern" thread....
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 6:47:00 PM EDT
[#43]
where is the white lives matter group at?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 9:15:22 PM EDT
[#44]
This isn't only about right wing open carry, sorry if that was the impression you got, but rather any and by any group.

It will be found distasteful by many voters who otherwise don't give a shit about A2 rights.

Again, for the umpteenth time, I am not advocating a damn thing. Just what I "thought" could be an intelligent discussion.

I was wrong.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 9:46:53 PM EDT
[#45]
I see your point, OP, and I agree with you. Some of the people that I see open carrying make me cringe. Just because we have a right to do something doesn't mean that it's a good idea.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 9:55:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
You're already labeled, why cower down?
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 12:26:26 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
your day will also come, arrogance is no excuse.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 12:28:42 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
your already labeled white supremacist for being a 2A supporter. white.
View Quote
FIFY, assuming you are, if your not then they have ad-homs tailored for you as well.

Fuck the Left, and Fuck what they say about you and think.

They are wrong about everything. Everything.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 6:42:29 AM EDT
[#49]
Open carry is necessary to normalize guns to the common person.

Right now there is an irrational fear of an inanimate object that is fueled, in part, by the fact that said inanimate object is not an every day item in most people's lives.

Open carry, when not done by the emotionally immature, is a large part of the cure for this malady.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 6:50:10 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
where is the white lives matter group at?
View Quote
They set up a convienient cattle car to the rally. 
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top