Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2005 2:40:48 PM EDT
Saw this on another forum . What kind of pos does this ! He should be hung for doing this !!!

A California man dubbed a "Satanist" on an online message board has posted photos of himself dancing on President Ronald Reagan's grave, raising the ire of the former chief executive's admirers.

Posted on Ruthlessreviews.com (warning: vulgar site) the photos show a thin, white man likely in his 20s wearing an AC/DC T-shirt and having hopped over the fence that protects Reagan's grave.

The poster, who goes by "TheFreak
Kingdom" and claims he's from San Diego, writes with one photo: "Judging from my expression and body language, combined with what little I do remember, this appears to be about the time security guards noticed I had jumped the fence and started jigging over Reagan's rotting corpse (the original plan called for the Electric Slide, and then humping the ground, and then whatever else I could get away with, but security was stricter than we had anticipated)."

Continues the post: "We had to tear a-- out of there and lose security in the parking lot, but we appear to have gotten away scot-free."

The post is signed "Monte."

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=45663

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:45:20 PM EDT
[#1]
People are fuckin' dildo's.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:46:18 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
People are fuckin' dildo's.

Dupity Dupity Dupe
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:48:04 PM EDT
[#3]
He is lucky Reagan didn't get up out of the casket and beat down his ass!

Or more liekly he'll be sitting at home watching MTV when a LGB comes down the chimmeny...
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:48:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:50:10 PM EDT
[#5]
   dupe
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:50:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Chop his head off with a dull axe and be done with it.

CJ

I like your style...  

- BG
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:55:17 PM EDT
[#7]
So, would anybody be pissed if Arfcomers urinated over one still living president's grave (after he's dead of course)?
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:56:34 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm a member of the "comicbookresources" forum, and most folk over there are hyper libtards who were cheering the satanist on. I of course interjected and said "uhhh...You know dancing on graves is possibly the worst thing you can do?" and I got FLAMED back to hell because I was being "too moralistic". In my defence I claimed that it wasn't moralistic tendancies that drove me, it was just basic, human decency...something that should be common to all humans. Then they just rammed the whole "DO NOT JUDGE US! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS MORALITY" philosophical bs down my throat. Finally the thread degenerated into a debate about how "evil" Ronnie was and how "Republicanism" is a flawed system that prevents a Satanist the right to dance on graves.

This is the calibre of people we're up against guys. If I was perhaps a bit more ruthless I'd advocate that we launch a forum invasion and show 'em why we're called "right" wing for a reason.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:57:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Geeeze, file this in the "who gives a fuck" cabinet.

Idiots do idiotic things, no suprise there.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 3:19:11 PM EDT
[#10]
This thread is dupalicious!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top