Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2013 2:43:45 PM EDT
Story

Peter O'Toole, the charismatic actor who achieved instant stardom as Lawrence of Arabia and was nominated eight times for an Academy Award, has died, his agent said Sunday. He was 81.

O'Toole died Saturday after a long illness, Steve Kenis said in a brief statement.

The family was overwhelmed "by the outpouring of real love and affection being expressed towards him, and to us, during this unhappy time. ... In due course there will be a memorial filled with song and good cheer, as he would have wished," O'Toole's daughter Kate said in the statement.

Tom McLaughlin, now Peter O'Toole....who will make the 3rd?
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 2:44:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 2:45:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Loved him "Lawrence of Arabia", "Becket" and "My Favorite Year."  Most people do not know "My Favorite Year," but it is hilarious.  You should give it a look.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 2:46:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Loved him "Lawrence of Arabia", "Becket" and "My Favorite Year."  Most people do not know "My Favorite Year," but it is hilarious.  You should give it a look.
View Quote

RIP
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 2:47:05 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 12/15/2013 3:03:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 3:10:59 PM EDT
[#7]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1568917_Peter_O_Toole__star_of_Lawrence_of_Arabia__dies_aged_81.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top