Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/28/2004 10:33:05 AM EST
Go stuff it you damn traitor!!

-------------------------------------------

'American Taliban' Appeals To The President

Asks Bush To Commute 20-Year Sentence

Sep 28, 2004 11:44 am US/Pacific
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) John Walker Lindh asked President Bush on Tuesday to commute his 20-year prison sentence for aiding the Taliban.

His lawyer, James Brosnahan, said Lindh was a young man in the wrong place at the wrong time. He said that Lindh was fighting alongside the Taliban in a civil war against the Northern Alliance, that he is not a terrorist and that he never fought against U.S. troops.

Brosnahan said the sentence should be reduced because Yaser Esam Hamdi, another American citizen captured in Afghanistan on suspicion of aiding the Taliban, is being released after being held for three years as an enemy combatant.

Hamdi will not be charged with any crime under an agreement with federal officials made public Monday. Hamdi will be required to give up his American citizenship and will be sent to Saudi Arabia, where he grew up.

"Comparable conduct should be treated in comparable ways in terms of sentencing," Brosnahan said at a news conference.

The request does not specify how much of a reduction Lindh is seeking.

Lindh's mother, Marilyn Walker, said her son "has never had any sympathy or involvement in terrorist activity."

Lindh, a California native, pleaded guilty in civilian court to supplying services to the now-defunct Taliban government and carrying explosives for them. He and Hamdi were both captured in late 2001.

Brosnahan said he negotiated the 20-year sentence during a time when a "highest state of fear" was affecting U.S. juries and he thought it was the best deal he could get at the time.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:34:54 AM EST
He can go fuck himself, along with every other traitor.

I hope he dies a painful death
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:40:31 AM EST
Bastard should have been shot straight off..........
Fuck him -- let him rot.....
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:40:48 AM EST
That little rat bastards deserves a lot more than 20 years so he should be thankful. I hope that little prick sits and rots in prison and his hippy family can join him for all I care. We're well aware of the little classes he held in those training camps and how he acted after the CNN cameras were off. I hope he burns in hell...after he rots in prison

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:42:51 AM EST
smoke him!
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:43:28 AM EST

Originally Posted By Tactical_Jew:

Hamdi will not be charged with any crime under an agreement with federal officials made public Monday. Hamdi will be required to give up his American citizenship and will be sent to Saudi Arabia, where he grew up.

"Comparable conduct should be treated in comparable ways in terms of sentencing," Brosnahan said at a news conference.

Ok, deport him.

Scott
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:44:05 AM EST
get a rope
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:44:07 AM EST
why didnt this fucker get a bullet in the head?
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:44:29 AM EST
"Brosnahan said the sentence should be reduced because Yaser Esam Hamdi, another American citizen captured in Afghanistan on suspicion of aiding the Taliban, is being released after being held for three years as an enemy combatant.

The request does not specify how much of a reduction Lindh is seeking."

Not a problem - drop his American citizenship and ship him to Saudi Arabia - permantely.

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:45:06 AM EST
Hmmm, lets see....traitor providing aid/support/comfort to an enemy....possibly commited acts of war against US forces in combat....leniency denied.

NEXT!
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:49:12 AM EST
He was present at the torture and murder of a CIA agent. No one could prove that he was actively involved, but that in itself is enough for me. I wish he would have been sentenced to death.

BTW, if you look in your passport, there is a whole list of activites which will result in loss of citizenship. He was in definite violation of one (Serving in the armed forces of a foreign state) and probably a second (Taking an oath or making a declaration to a foreign state).

I hope this fucker does every hour of his sentence. Of course, the next Dem President we have will probably let this hippie shithead go.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:50:12 AM EST

Originally Posted By WI_Rifleman:
why didnt this fucker get a bullet in the head?

Because those jerkoffs from CNN found him before da boyz could do the deed.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:51:22 AM EST
You Made you're bed boy!!!!
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:51:30 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:52:10 AM EST
This should result in a good belly laugh from Bush.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 11:20:41 AM EST
Dear Traitor,

Pound sand.

Yours,

W
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 12:41:09 PM EST
Put him in the same cell as Jonathan Pollard. May the best traitor win!
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 12:48:54 PM EST
This POS is the exact antithesis of our fine boys fighting the war on terror. Fuck you John Walker Lindh, you hippy fuck, and fuck your hippy freakshow parents for spawning you. I hope you live a miserable existence as Leroy's suckbitch for a long, long time.
That is all.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 12:51:15 PM EST

Originally Posted By operatorerror:
Hmmm, lets see....traitor providing aid/support/comfort to an enemy....possibly commited acts of war against US forces in combat....leniency denied.

NEXT!

walker wasn't just 'taliban' he was Al Quaida, and he served as a translator to interogate and torture, and eventual murder of CIA Officer John Michael Spann in the prison uprising he was involved in.

no one on earth is more deserving of death than john walker. may he burn in hell forever
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:19:03 PM EST
Give him 20 years with no parole, and deport his ass to France afterwards.
He got off easy!
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:25:10 PM EST
When Bush was governor, I remember that woman who pleaded with him to commute her sentence to life instead of getting the death penalty. IIRC, her and her boyfriend had killed a couple of people with an axe over drugs. Apparently Bush was overheard mocking her, saying "Please don't kill me" and laughing about it. Bush has sent a lot of men into battle to kill people like Johny boy. If I were Johny, I'd keep my mouth shut. He's lucky he isn't 6 feet under.

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:26:44 PM EST
Try him as a war criminal and prosecute like a war criminal.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:27:33 PM EST
Too fucking bad. Wrong place, wrong time my ass. You don't just "end up in Afghanistan"... He is a traitor asshat and deserves to be gutted like the fucktard he is.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:33:43 PM EST
deport him this way:

Give him a life raft, and one gallon of water.
Give him the following choice: Left in the North Atlantic or Bearing Sea in December, or equatorial pacific in July.

If he survives, fine. If not, oh well.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:48:15 PM EST
Fry the bastard.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:52:02 PM EST
He's an Arab pole-smoking faggot of the worst kind. Fuck him and his homosexual army of muslim fascists.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:53:20 PM EST
Can anyone tell me why that little bastard Hamdi was SET FREE? If he was a U.S. citizen then why wasn't he sent to federal prison like Lindh? Apparently being a citizen is a "get out of Guantanamo free" card but why is isn't he facing SOMETHING???

All 600 some-odd of those pukes at Gitmo (and Lindh) should have been bulldozed into a mass grave in A-stan after being summarily SHOT! Then all of this "we have rights" shit would be a moot point.

And spare me the "but we're better than that" or the "that'll make us just like them" crap. I don't wanna hear it.

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:55:36 PM EST
Top Top