Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 3/27/2009 2:55:14 PM EDT
Found this picture and knew exactly what I needed to do. The guy's probably dead...but the point is still valid.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:55:57 PM EDT
WIN!!!!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:56:52 PM EDT
That is hilarious.

- BG
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:59:50 PM EDT
That is a big pile of rocks they are heading towards.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:03:47 PM EDT
The only way it could be better was if there was a pole the 2 Gi's could walk past.

One on each side
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:07:02 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Nightdriver:
The only way it could be better was if there was a pole the 2 Gi's could walk past.

One on each side

I've watched two cadets drag their "dead" buddy back by the arms and split a tree. Now I know we have to wear kevlar helmets even if we're just shooting blanks.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:12:17 PM EDT
right click-save as
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:14:02 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Mxpatriot51:

One on each side

I've watched two cadets drag their "dead" buddy back by the arms and split a tree. Now I know we have to wear kevlar helmets even if we're just shooting blanks.

Damn - that's some serious buddy fucking.

Was he a shitbag or were they just dumb/under pressure?

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:30:51 PM EDT

Originally Posted By HK_Shooter_03:

Originally Posted By Mxpatriot51:

One on each side

Damn - that's some serious buddy fucking.

Was he a shitbag or were they just dumb/under pressure?

Under pressure/"fire". It was a pretty thickly wooded area (lots of small trees), so winding your way backwards through it while under "fire" wasn't the easiest task.

He didn't hit it all that hard, they were reacting as it was happening; and he did have his helmet on. It was just funny as hell.
Top Top