Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:31:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:31:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I refuse to read that.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:33:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Liberals spend a lot more time, energy and money than conservatives do trying to prove how smart they are. 150 grand for a PhD to try and counter what I had figured out by the 4th grade.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:33:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I refuse to read that.

I am too stupid to follow the mental gymnastics it took to put that diarrhea together. Of course I'm an idiot. I'm a conservative.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:34:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Sorry, but that's a load of fucking bullshit. You know how I know it is? They've got all of the idiotic mouth breathing entitlement demanding shitstains in their camp, and guess what their IQ is going to be?

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:36:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:37:00 PM EDT
[#7]
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/ironshrink/201004/conservatism-thought-disorder-in-need-cure

Rebuttal to that article, which outlines why the "findings" of that study are flawed and should be considered fallacious.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:37:17 PM EDT
[#8]
It starts by defining libs as those who care for others.   How about all the other libs that want people to care for them thru welfare ect. You know, the leeches. I'll bet they test out well.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:37:20 PM EDT
[#9]
First thing they teach you when writing a research paper: Do not cite Psychology Today,
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:37:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Wow.  Just fucking wow.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:37:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Is it possible to see "smug" wafting off the written word on screen?

Because I'm pretty sure I did reading that steaming pile of bullshit.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:38:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Only someone so completely removed from the reality of basic survival could have formulated that theorem.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:39:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Funny, I am so conservative fiscally and mostly socially that I make Rush look like a libtard yet my IQ tested 3 different times through my life has average 40 points higher than their "elite liberal IQ's".

I guess because I chose the military and followed it with skilled blue collar work I wasted it though huh?
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:39:32 PM EDT
[#14]
I can't read. Make it a movie.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:39:44 PM EDT
[#15]
They make a lot of assumptions in their research. There are multiple explanations for many of their points, but they cherry-pick those that support their beliefs.

I have a feeling that should their research indicate racial discrepancies down the road, they will promptly and soundly discard it and offer the head researcher's credibility and career up for sacrifice.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:40:10 PM EDT
[#16]
I don't even have to read that to tell you the answer to the question of why Liberals are so much smarter than Conservatives.
The answer is really quite simple.

Why are Liberals so much smarter than Conservatives?.... Because Liberal professors say so.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:41:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Ahh......Liberals, what a bunch horse shit propaganda. You can really tell they do not live in the real world, more like their own private Idaho.

Everything is based on emotions and the poooorr, or for the children. I do not even know why they drag the children into this, since they all seem to be in love with abortion.

What a bunch fucking hacks.

When have they ever dealt with real facts.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:41:54 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Is it possible to see "smug" wafting off the written word on screen?

Because I'm pretty sure I did reading that steaming pile of bullshit.  

It smolders with smug.

Just look at this picture

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:42:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Liberals do test higher on IQ.

Is that because they are smarter or because there are more "liberals" found in education?

It kind of makes sense that those who seek out higher degrees are going to be, on average, of higher intelligence.  

If they happen to be indoctrinated in a liberal way of thinking by the heavily liberal education system, then wouldn't that be

correlation?
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:42:22 PM EDT
[#20]

Huh? I don't get it.

Is there a Cliff-notes version?
Something with more better pictures too?

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:42:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Funny, I am so conservative fiscally and mostly socially that I make Rush look like a libtard yet my IQ tested 3 different times through my life has average 40 points higher than their "elite liberal IQ's".

I guess because I chose the military and followed it with skilled blue collar work I wasted it though huh?

Mine was far higher than them when I was in 1st grade
(I was the kid that got an A but never paid attention)

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:45:18 PM EDT
[#22]
What rubbish.  I get the argument (not that I believe it) that liberals are more caring, thus are more willing to give to complete strangers.  What the writer doesn't elaborate on, however, is that liberals want to give away other peoples' money.  

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:47:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Liberalism is a metal disease.  How else could their views of how the world works, be so devoid of reality.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:48:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:51:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I can't read. Make it a movie.

What she says is flatly untrue.  

A few years ago, the Triple Nine Society (membership requirement is documented IQ over 150 based on standardized, timed, monitored tests) polled its members.  The results were overwhelmingly conservative/libertarian.

http://www.triplenine.org/poll/summary.htm

With very strong support for firearms ownership:

http://www.triplenine.org/poll/tnss24.htm

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:52:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I refuse to read that.

How ironic.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:53:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Liberalism is a metal disease.  How else could their views of the how the world works, be so devoid of reality.

I'm reading Plato's Republic.  I'm seeing a LOT of leftist themes in it.

Adolf Hitler was a big fan of The Republic.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:53:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Jewish Liberals would be up shit creek with out non jews to Fix & Repair & Build things for them ...
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:55:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Liberals spend a lot more time, energy and money than conservatives do trying to prove how smart they are. 150 grand for a PhD to try and counter what I had figured out by the 4th grade.

What took you so long?
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:58:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:59:27 PM EDT
[#31]
willingness to contribute larger proportions of private resources for the welfare of such others.

oh no she di'int
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:02:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Liberalism is a metal disease.  How else could their views of the how the world works, be so devoid of reality.

Adolf Hitler was a big fan of The Republic.
Not surprising.
Unless you are making the implied argument, which is that I should not read anything Hitler liked.
That's the kind of thing that DOOMS us to futily raging about "Why are they so stupid?"
I'm not into futile rage.  I want to KNOW.

No, not at all. It's absolutley worth reading. I'm sure John Locke, Thomas Paine, Thomas Jefferson and James Madison all read it as well and they did okay. From what I've read, Hitler interpreted the Republic in a very literal sense rather than as a metaphorical theory. I'm sure there are a lot of modern, progressive statists who feel similarly.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:05:36 PM EDT
[#33]
This blog post isn't helping change my notion that liberals are condescending pricks.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:07:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:07:26 PM EDT
[#35]
They spend a lot of money on their education, but that education can be compared to oversharpening a knife until it's dull again. They get so wrapped up in overcomplicating things that given enough time they will actually argue that 2+2=5, and think you're stupid when you say 4.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:10:25 PM EDT
[#36]
The ego of these worthless piles of human shit is truly mind blowing.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:10:26 PM EDT
[#37]
"liberals control all institutions"

Government leach sucking institutions, pretty much yea

Private enterprise which makes this country run and represented by the US chamber of commerce, controlled by conservatives.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:10:37 PM EDT
[#38]
This is how they "reasonably" defined liberalism in the US:

the genuine concern for the welfare of genetically unrelated others and the willingness to contribute larger proportions of private resources for the welfare of such others.

What a bunch of bullshit.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:13:20 PM EDT
[#39]
That made my head hurt.  I do have to wonder though if he realized that the Obama's had contributed almost nothing to charity before he decided to run for office?
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:13:32 PM EDT
[#40]
This can obviously be found in the fiction section.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:13:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Kanazawa has published a lot of stupid shit, much of it focusing on IQ correlations.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:14:37 PM EDT
[#42]
That is the classic 'editorial masquerading as a news story".

Written by academics for a liberal audience well-versed in the 'black magic' of our age (psychology)....

Yes, I'm shocked..SHOCKED....to find such a self-supporting line of specious 'reasoning'.....(I use the term loosely)....
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:14:40 PM EDT
[#43]
"Why Liberals Are More Naive Than Conservatives..."

Fix'd ur title
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:15:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Liberals do test higher on IQ.

Is that because they are smarter or because there are more "liberals" found in education?

It kind of makes sense that those who seek out higher degrees are going to be, on average, of higher intelligence.  

If they happen to be indoctrinated in a liberal way of thinking by the heavily liberal education system, then wouldn't that be

correlation?

NO NO NO!!! The liberals made the tests that the liberals take.  They also grade the tests.  They also manipulate the numbers!
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:15:44 PM EDT
[#45]
I don't care how intelligent they are, they're still crazy as shithouse rats!

Every single one of them!
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:16:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Kanazawa has published a lot of stupid shit, much of it focusing on IQ correlations.

Probably more "correlation, therefore, causation"...b.s....

Post hoc, ergo, propter hoc......excuse me...I should know or use such expressions...I'm a conservative....
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:18:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Quoted:

That is where they all ultimately come from.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:20:13 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:20:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I don't care how intelligent they are, they're still crazy as shithouse rats!

Every single one of them!

Who? LIberals...or psychologists?

But I repeat myself.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:21:13 PM EDT
[#50]
My IQ tests between 137 and 143. This article is idiocy. One statement was true - liberals control most educational institutions. The fact that the author could not even guess at any other reason for this, besides than his own flawed premise, is beyond stupid.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top