Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2013 4:55:30 AM EST
Cool. Everything on one page!

"Let me begin with a categorical statement that, given current events and recent political history, can be easily defended: Barack Hussein Obama is a willful, indoctrinated child of the Left with strong Islamic sympathies who is not fit to govern. Indeed, he would not be fit to govern Lower Slobovia, let alone the United States of America. Obama is a historic disaster of the first magnitude and, if not restrained, he will see to the irrevocable decline of the country which foolishly elected him, leaving the world on the brink of a conflict — or in the midst of one — whose repercussions cannot be underestimated....."

http://pjmedia.com/blog/what-will-it-take/?singlepage=true

Link Posted: 12/14/2013 5:07:43 AM EST
That's a solid piece of writing.

Unfortunately, a large percentage of the population doesn't give a fuck, or actively supports the Marxist Muslim Metrosexual Manchurian.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 5:09:44 AM EST
[Last Edit: 12/14/2013 5:10:18 AM EST by BlackRifle76]
Every day I see idiots with Obama bumper stickers.

I even saw an Obamacare bumper sticker this week praising the legislation.

St Louis is full of liberal idiots.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 5:12:25 AM EST
Yea, we are fucked. But we were fucked long before Obama. Obama just accelerated things.

Yes, it’s not too late to fix things. But every year that passes means the fix will be more painful and less politically popular. So the fix won’t happen and we will have to go through a collapse. Plan accordingly, and then maybe we can come out on the other end of the collapse stronger and wiser.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 5:13:13 AM EST
As a country we're more concerned with "firsts" than we are with ability, qualifications or scandals.

As in 'OMG soon we can haz the first women prezident!'

Link Posted: 12/14/2013 5:14:16 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By P400:
As a country we're more concerned with "firsts" than we are with ability, qualifications or scandals.

As in 'OMG soon we can haz the first black women prezident!'

View Quote

Michelle 2016. Mark my words.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 5:17:24 AM EST
Obama could give the Southwest back to Mexico and the Louisiana purchase back to the French and he would still be their hero. With a possible 3rd term in the offing.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 5:18:01 AM EST
Originally Posted By P400:

As in 'OMG soon we can haz the first women prezident!'

View Quote

My dad doesn't think Hillary will run let alone win. I am convinced that now that we have a "black' President we will have a woman President next, and it will be Hillary, Michelle, or Elizabeth Warren.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 5:23:18 AM EST
The warnings were there, America ignored them, and elected the fuck twice. No impeachment is going to happen, America is stuck with the fuck another three years.What else can be said. FBHO! FUAC!
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 5:24:38 AM EST
What will it take?

A complete collapse and even then the FSA will blame it on "Those rich motherfuckers".
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 5:26:58 AM EST
[Last Edit: 12/14/2013 5:27:30 AM EST by MTUSA]
We truly are a representative republic.

That's why he got a second term.
USA: a left of center nation that's drifting farther and farther left...
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 5:27:54 AM EST
And yet he managed to get elected.

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 5:29:01 AM EST
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 5:30:12 AM EST
As much as I hate to admit it, obuttwhiff is just the symptom of the FSA disease that elected him.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 5:30:50 AM EST
Very well written.

Plain, simple, to the point.

And reinforces why I say we are fucked.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 5:32:29 AM EST
... taggage
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 5:33:25 AM EST
Originally Posted By MTUSA:
We truly are a representative republic.

That's why he got a second term.
USA: a left of center nation that's drifting farther and farther left...
View Quote

But the USA is SUPPOSED to be a Constitutional Republic. A lot of what they have done/are doing is blatantly unConstitutional.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 5:40:31 AM EST
Originally Posted By 1911SFOREVER:

Unfortunately, a large percentage of the population doesn't give a fuck, or actively supports the Marxist Muslim Metrosexual Manchurian.
View Quote
Sadly, this.

Link Posted: 12/14/2013 6:46:55 AM EST
I don't want to say exactly whom is to blame, but there are numerous reasons as to how he was elected and you all know them. I feel that the lobbyist portion of politics has gotten out of control and politicians today just don't care who the lobbyists are and focus more on what those lobbyists will do for them money-wise. They'll push any agenda if the pay is good enough. We really need a reform of the party system including elections and lobbying. I'd throw money at a true neutral prime-time news outlet too.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 7:45:12 PM EST
Originally Posted By 1911SFOREVER:

View Quote

Top Top