Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/21/2016 6:59:04 PM EDT
Fox News Article

Andrew McClinton, 45, of Leland, Mississippi, was charged Wednesday with first degree arson of a place of worship, said Warren Strain, spokesman for the Mississippi Department of Public Safety. McClinton is African-American.

McClinton was arrested in Greenville, where Hopewell Missionary Baptist Church was burned and vandalized Nov. 1, a week before the presidential election.

More in the article...
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 6:59:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Never saw that coming..
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 7:01:16 PM EDT
[#2]
As a former resident of Greenville Mississippi, I am glad to know that the 4 remaining white people who still reside there have been cleared of all suspicion.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 7:01:34 PM EDT
[#3]
In for the surprised looks.

What a D-Bag.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 7:01:39 PM EDT
[#4]
fake oppression is a liberal tradition
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 7:06:51 PM EDT
[#5]
As stated in the article...

"We do not believe it was politically motivated. There may have been some efforts to make it appear politically motivated," Mississippi Insurance Commissioner Mike Chaney, who is also the state fire marshal, told AP.

Say what? So I guess the news outlets that tried so hard to use this the damn Trump days before the election were not politically motivated either. #fakenews
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 7:12:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Shocked, surprised, utterly amazed.  Nevah been done befo'.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 7:17:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
As a former resident of Greenville Mississippi, I am glad to know that the 4 remaining white people who still reside there have been cleared of all suspicion.
View Quote

They all had an alibi anyways. Surely they were all at Doe's. The only place worth being at in Greenville.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 7:45:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
As stated in the article...

"We do not believe it was politically motivated. There may have been some efforts to make it appear politically motivated," Mississippi Insurance Commissioner Mike Chaney, who is also the state fire marshal, told AP.Say what? So I guess the news outlets that tried so hard to use this the damn Trump days before the election were not politically motivated either. #fakenews
View Quote
Well, it *COULD* be that the church was burned down for insurance reasons... and then some random asshole just put "Vote Trump" after the fact? I guess it certainly is possible.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 7:51:16 PM EDT
[#11]
You will see this happen more and more. 

Democrats, the left, progressives goal is to keep HATE alive. They are addicted to it. 
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 8:04:57 PM EDT
[#12]
I'll be durned.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 8:05:54 PM EDT
[#13]
How unusual!
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 8:10:31 PM EDT
[#14]
What happens to the gofundme $
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 11:39:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Dupe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top