Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/29/2012 12:21:12 AM EDT
No..this is why they SHOULDNT be the only ones with guns...

Governments have killed far more than ANY criminals have.. EVER! http://jpfo.org/filegen-a-m/deathgc.htm

Never give in and never surrender!! NO COMPROMISE!
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 12:21:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 12:25:21 AM EDT
[#2]
I feel when the order is given, Americans will be just too eager to hand them all over.........

No balls to resist, as long as they are given free shit.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 12:26:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Why the Silkyjla30?? Its true...and its really the ONLY reason we do have them and why fight so hard to keep them!
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 12:27:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Only politicians should have freedom of speech.  It is too dangerous of a weapon to trust to the public!  
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 12:28:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I feel when the order is given, Americans will be just too eager to hand them all over.........

Not me brother...

10% of Americans fought in the Revolution... whilst 90% sat and watched!

Call me a "10 percenter"

http://www.amazon.com/Unintended-Consequences-John-Ross/dp/1888118040

To all the "politicians" out there....Read it you political fucksticks!
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 12:34:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Not me brother

I'm glad. We need more people like you.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 12:36:26 AM EDT
[#7]
10%er here too...They are gonna have to come and take 'em....
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 12:37:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Well, now that we're all sure that the choir is on board with this week's sermon...
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 12:38:32 AM EDT
[#9]
So, you going to join the NRA, SAF, donate to the NRA-ILA, or just bitch about it online?

Link Posted: 12/29/2012 12:39:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Well, now that we're all sure that the choir is on board with this week's sermon...

...we ARE the police. And the military.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 12:43:37 AM EDT
[#11]
NRA Member for over 30 years here..fought against prop 19 in Cali way back in the 80's..middle aged guy watching my Dad grow old knowing that living to your seventies is vastly over rated... so I just dont give a damn about growing old..flying Gadsen Flag dont freaking "tread on me" because I really dont give a flying fuck as
I will fight for my rights one way or the other! Not an internet tough guy  as I'm one of the nicest folks you could meet...pay my taxes etc. but DONT try to take my rights away!
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 1:08:21 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
NRA Member for over 30 years here

I'm glad to meet you. I like you have been writing letters for a long time. I see the country falling apart at the seams. It don't look good in the near future. Home in CT, we are out numbered as I feel like Custer at Little Big Horn.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 1:11:12 AM EDT
[#13]
I believe many Americans will roll over and give in. Our country has changed too much over the past years.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 1:14:08 AM EDT
[#14]

Link Posted: 12/29/2012 1:16:48 AM EDT
[#15]
"If it's time to bury your guns in the back yard then maybe it's also time to dig them up"

Just Sayin. I see a lot of people on facebook and on forums acting like an AWB is a done deal when the war hasn't even started yet. People are talking about how to hide their guns or will they get their pre orders before the ban when there is no ban. I'm sick and tired of some of these pussies acting like beat down dogs with their tails between their legs.

Right now is the time to ask yourself how far are you willing to go to secure your Liberty. Our Forefathers risked their plantations, businesses, wealth, and their lives so what are you prepared to do???? Right now our Government is not afraid of us and they should be.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 1:19:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I believe many Americans will roll over and give in. Our country has changed too much over the past years.

So what are YOU prepared to do? stop worrying about what others will or will not do. That's sheep mentality.

Link Posted: 12/29/2012 1:24:49 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
NRA Member for over 30 years here

I'm glad to meet you. I like you have been writing letters for a long time. I see the country falling apart at the seams. It don't look good in the near future. Home in CT, we are out numbered as I feel like Custer at Little Big Horn.

Pain..nice to meet you as well!! I agree with you as these are dark days and it seems as if everything nowadays is falling apart..I'm so sorry for what happened in Connecticut...its both frustrating and maddening how the antis jump at any chance to demonize us and further restrict our rights for the actions of one insane individual.

We must stand together and tow the line and fight the good fight as best we can to defend our views and our rights..for once we are gone there is NO ONE left
and the flame of freedom will be extinguished and then TRULY dark days shall come of it!

FWIW I bought my first AR's over 20 years ago.. And before "the Government" wanted to ban everything ALL I  really wanted to collect were Winchesters and Weatherbys and Colts..so they turned me from a harmless "Fudd" type into an evil "black gunner"

Link Posted: 12/29/2012 1:29:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Wasn't it Thomas Jefferson who said that no free men shall ever be debarred the use of arms?

Well, that was long ago.
We are all Englishmen now.
God, help us.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 1:31:34 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Why the Silkyjla30?? Its true...and its really the ONLY reason we do have them and why fight so hard to keep them!

Link Posted: 12/29/2012 1:33:06 AM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 12/29/2012 1:35:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 1:46:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Wasn't it Thomas Jefferson who said that no free men shall ever be debarred the use of arms?

Well, that was long ago.
We are all Englishmen now.
God, help us.

"If it's time to bury your guns in the back yard then maybe it's also time to dig them up"

Good Quotes all!! ...I will say this to Miss Fineswine.... I will not register my guns in NFA unless they ARE all full autos!
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 1:50:37 AM EDT
[#23]
I also been resisting for a while now. Back during Clinton AWB then CT done the same thing.

Here is my old proof of ownership of that Colt bought back in 94. Almost 20 years ago....

Well, I'm getting a bit old and tired of pulling mine and everyone else's weight here in CT. I hope in the upcoming battle, we have more, many more bodies working together to stop these jerks in place. With the Internet's help, we will be able to gather and form a better defense, then 20 years ago.  It won't be a easy fight. We are really out numbered 10 to 1 it seems.

That school was real bad. The media talks about it every single day.

There are only 2 ways to prevent that from happening again.

1. Remove the gun free zones.
2. Or let staff have CCW along with police or military to guard the zones with guns.

All the restrictions they talk about daily will do nothing from another nut case attacking another gun free zone.

I don't see the feds getting any where with another ban, but in my state..
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 1:56:50 AM EDT
[#24]
Pain...It IS the State legislators that are going to inflict the most damage on us all across the country unfortunately especially in the so called "Blue States".. God Bless you for fighting the good fight when and where you can!

By the way I met John Wayne when I lived in Cali/Newport beach and he really was truly a great guy and humble gentleman..not a Hollywood "fake" at all ..he was    the last "real star" from Hollywood and a great American and a great Patriot as well He died from cancer less then a year after I met him ( I met him at a grocery store of all places)..
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 2:05:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not me brother

I'm glad. We need more people like you.

+another 1 I will give them my guns bullets first!
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 2:12:50 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Obama Phone!  
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 2:14:24 AM EDT
[#27]
I'm not playing this game "All we want is your AR type weapons and high cap mags what do you need them for" game. I don't care if all I NEED it for is to scratch the back side of my ball sack that's my business and my RIGHT to do so, I am not going to argue about it, You cannot convince a lib I have tried.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 2:16:49 AM EDT
[#28]
It IS a game to them....see its your "assault weapons" this month... then next time its your "sniper rifles" (bolt action Fudd guns) then it'll be your "assault pistols"(Glocks with extended mags) and then the "Saturday night specials" (affordable revolvers)etc. on and on till they are ALL banned ..its just so much bullshit I cant believe nobody calls em on it!
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 2:21:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Obama Phone!  

Or free health care, rubbers, and free lunch in school.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 2:23:04 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
It IS a game to them....see its you "assault weapons" this month then next time its your "sniper rifles" (bolt action Fudd guns) then it'll be your "assault pistols" and then the "Saturday night specials" etc. till they are ALL banned ..its just so much bullshit I can t believe nobody calls em on it!

It does not matter to me what they choose to call them I am tired of all this talk. Either come and get them or drop it, stop pussy footin around with all the legislation. My opinion anyway.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 2:28:56 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not me brother...http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2106/2150305551_fa1afbbcfa.jpg

Call me a "10 percenter"

Right on Brother-man.

Fuck these Pigs, let's blow something up.

Link Posted: 12/29/2012 2:36:06 AM EDT
[#32]
DAYUM!
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 2:37:35 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Forgive me for misinterpreting your post. I saw a thread title "Only Police and Military should have guns" and then saw a pictures of a fascist soldier pointing a gun at a mother and her child. I couldn't help but think it would be one of those threads bashing LEO/Military as being "statists" or "JBT's" . For that I apologize. Thank you for supporting our second ammendment right.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 2:41:30 AM EDT
[#34]
uhh I am t NOT an anarchist..and am NOT into "blowing shit up" at all ..not advocating violence of any kind..but civil disobedience
against unjust/unconstitutional laws if it comes to that..whatever else I believe is between me and my God and NOT open to discussion
on a public forum!

Thank you Silkyjla30 for clarifying your post about me being an "LEO basher"..Im not as I have the greatest respect for those folks
and have friends/family that are LEO.... my grievance's are with the law makers in DC not the law enforcers at the local level as I have friends and relatives
in those circles and they have my highest respect and admiration for what they deal with on a daily level
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 2:44:08 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Forgive me for misinterpreting your post. I saw a thread title "Only Police and Military should have guns" and then saw a pictures of a fascist soldier pointing a gun at a mother and her child. I couldn't help but think it would be one of those threads bashing LEO/Military as being "statists" or "JBT's" . For that I apologize. Thank you for supporting our second ammendment right.

Oh in general I support the Police and first responders  and Im the LAST to bash cops as I have LEO in my family and they were a great help here when we had hurricanes.. my post is about a worst case scenario as when the police state runs wild  such as it DID in NAZI Germany ...THAT is why we have a second amendment!

Link Posted: 12/29/2012 2:49:12 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
uhh I am t NOT an anarchist..and am NOT into "blowing shit up" at all// not advocating violence of any kind..but civil disobedience
against unjust/unconstitutional laws if it comes to that..whatever else I believe is between me and my God and NOT open to discussion
on a public forum!

In a grocery bag !
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 2:56:47 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
uhh I am t NOT an anarchist..and am NOT into "blowing shit up" at all// not advocating violence of any kind..but civil disobedience
on a public forum!

In a grocery bag !

Qué es eso??

in other words.... WHAT DO YOU MEAN???
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 3:12:00 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 3:12:46 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Just Sayin. I see a lot of people on facebook and on forums acting like an AWB is a done deal when the war hasn't even started yet. People are talking about how to hide their guns or will they get their pre orders before the ban when there is no ban. I'm sick and tired of some of these pussies acting like beat down dogs with their tails between their legs.

Right now is the time to ask yourself how far are you willing to go to secure your Liberty. Our Forefathers risked their plantations, businesses, wealth, and their lives so what are you prepared to do???? Right now our Government is not afraid of us and they should be.

Seawolf "gets it"...Nice to meet you Bro!!
Remember "They" are supposed to work for "Us'..NOT the other way around!!

As an aside....I was raised a Catholic.... but how can ANY Jew be in favor of gun control after what was done to them?
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 3:34:33 AM EDT
[#40]
See all of you in the FEMA camps.  I will be the camp director.  The unofficial name for my camp will be Stalag 13.

I just want to be able to walk outside of my hut and yell "SHULTZ!!!! Why is Colonel Hogan in my office? AGAIN!?"
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 3:40:17 AM EDT
[#41]
Some idiot wrote a letter to my local newspaper, in it she said " Only the police and military should have the capability to kill a lot of people "

I'm thinking " Did you read what you just wrote ?, do you understand the implications ? "
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 3:45:18 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
See all of you in the FEMA camps.  I will be the camp director.  The unofficial name for my camp will be Stalag 13.

I just want to be able to walk outside of my hut and yell "SHULTZ!!!! Why is Colonel Hogan in my office? AGAIN!?"

Ha ha.. this is not suppose to be a Reynolds wrap thread but hey it is what it is isnt it?
..the question remains what IS the TRUE meaning of the second amendmnent??
and the answer is that it ISNT about hunting squirrels and deer is it?

Link Posted: 12/29/2012 3:47:05 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Some idiot wrote a letter to my local newspaper, in it she said " Only the police and military should have the capability to kill a lot of people "

I'm thinking " Did you read what you just wrote ?, do you understand the implications ? "

People today are clueless in regards to the "big picture"

Link Posted: 12/29/2012 3:48:17 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Call me a "10 percenter"

I always thought 10% supported it, but only 3% fought.

Link Posted: 12/29/2012 3:50:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Call me a "10 percenter"

Then call me a "3 percenter" then dammiit!!! I have relatives that fought in both the Revolutionary war and the Civil war..my fam loves a good fight!
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 3:57:53 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then call me a "3 percenter" then dammiit!!! I have relatives that fought in both the Revolutionary war and the Civil war..my fam loves a good fight!

They must be really old

Three percent today would be a lot of pissed off people.

Link Posted: 12/29/2012 4:01:08 AM EDT
[#47]

OP forgive me again it fits!
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 4:01:28 AM EDT
[#48]
I KNOW NOTHING
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 4:06:00 AM EDT
[#49]
"They must be really old"
That's right man...my fam is made up of freaking zombie patriots so dont mess with us!!

Seriously though..I have a cavalry sword and canteen from the one who served in the Civil War as a Captain and one of my relatives was Matthew Thornton
the very LAST guy who signed the Declaration of Independence..on my Moms side I have relatives going back to the Mayflower crossing so
we've been here along long time..from the Revolution to Iwo Jima..none of us are scared of a fight!

I like that poster!!..."words to live by" Nathan!!

Link Posted: 12/29/2012 4:06:48 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I also been resisting for a while now. Back during Clinton AWB then CT done the same thing.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/500magnumnut/gun%20room/DPSFORM.jpg

Here is my old proof of ownership of that Colt bought back in 94. Almost 20 years ago....

Well, I'm getting a bit old and tired of pulling mine and everyone else's weight here in CT. I hope in the upcoming battle, we have more, many more bodies working together to stop these jerks in place. With the Internet's help, we will be able to gather and form a better defense, then 20 years ago.  It won't be a easy fight. We are really out numbered 10 to 1 it seems.

That school was real bad. The media talks about it every single day.

There are only 2 ways to prevent that from happening again.

1. Remove the gun free zones.
2. Or let staff have CCW along with police or military to guard the zones with guns.

All the restrictions they talk about daily will do nothing from another nut case attacking another gun free zone.

I don't see the feds getting any where with another ban, but in my state..

Pain,

I feel you here!

(pardon the pun)
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top