User Panel

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:05:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:10:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Color me surprised.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:26:30 AM EDT
[#5]
At least the WT is coming out on the right side, other than the error that CMP is federally funded.

An M1 is on the list and could really use a reasonably priced one
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:37:00 AM EDT
[#6]
The State Department confirmed to The Washington Times that it was considering "alternative options" to deal with the classic rifles. During the Clinton administration, such code words meant melting them down.

What.. what!!! NO NO NO NOOOO!!!!
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:51:19 AM EDT
[#7]
My wife had the best line last night: Barrack Obama: Creating more Republicans than jobs.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:31:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Knowing the South Korean's I am sure they will just hold on to them for a few years and wait for a more gun friendly administration.  Unless they are offered modern replacements.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top