Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Books
Posted: 12/7/2010 5:08:55 AM EDT
Family book on OPEN CARRY now on sale.

Hey everyone,

Nate Nephew and I wrote a family book on open carry. It's called MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY. It's delightfully Illustrated by Lorna Bergman.

It's for ages 10 years and up. It is published by White Feather Press and to get a discount on pre-orders go to: http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

If you open carry and have a difficult time explaining why to your kids, other family members and friends this book is for you or them. If you want to learn about the open carry of a handgun this book is for you. If you've wondered if open carry is right for you buy this book.

This book was written in the hope of providing a basic overview of the right to keep and bear arms as well as the growing practice of the open carry of a handgun. Our fear is that our children are being raised with a biased view of our constitution and especially in regards to the 2nd Amendment. Before writing this, we looked for pro-gun childrens books and couldn't find any. Our goal is to provide a wholesome family book that reflects the views of the majority of the American people, i.e., that self-defense is a basic natural right and that firearms provide the most efficient means for that defense. We truly hope you will enjoy this book and read and discuss it with your children over and over again.

BOOK OVERVIEW:

Come and join 13-year-old Brenna Strong along with her mom, Bea, and her dad, Richard, as they spend a typical Saturday running errands and having fun together. What's not so typical is that Brenna's parents lawfully open carry handguns for self-defense. The Strongs join a growing number of families that are standing up for their 2nd Amendment rights by open carrying and bringing gun ownership out of the closet and into the mainstream.  It covers and dispels many of the myths about open carry.  This is accomplished by discussions the Strongs have with an anti-gun mom, a concealed carry advocate and curious teenagers.

As you read this book, you will learn about the growing practice of open carry, the 2nd Amendment, and the right and responsibility of self-defense.

Link Posted: 12/7/2010 11:55:20 AM EDT
[#1]
You duped yourself with the post from yesterday.
Link Posted: 12/15/2010 4:58:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Buy before Christmas and save 10%.
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 2:56:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Visit the site for new content.  See final cover, a few pages of text and an illustration.  www.myparentsopencarry.com
Link Posted: 2/9/2011 6:28:51 AM EDT
[#4]
I will be on the American Trigger Sports Network www.atsn.tv talking about open carry and the kids book My Parents Open Carry today. The show will start at 3:00 PM EST and I will be on toward the end after Mark Walters.

You can watch it on-line live or anytime after the that. The show is every Wednesday and new shows run all week and then are archived.
Link Posted: 2/10/2011 10:36:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Interview begins 64 minutes in.  Go to www.atsn.tv Lasts about 12 minutes, discuss open carry and self-defense rights as well as the book.
Link Posted: 3/1/2011 5:26:30 AM EDT
[#6]
ATTENTION

MARCH MADNESS SALE

Because we always go mad during March we are offering a 20% discount on copies of this book for the entire month.  This is the lowest price yet for this unique kid’s book.  No other book like this exists and you can have a copy at great savings.  

Visit www.myparentsopencarry.com to see comments and for more information on My Parents Open Carry.  Buy a copy for yourself and your local library.

This offer will only last until the end of March.  

You can hear an interview about the book go to 64 minutes into the show. http://www.atsn.tv/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=408:george-digweed-rachel-parsons-nra-convention-mark-walters-walmart-employee-firing&catid=17:daily-show&Itemid=63

You can listen to me and Nate on Armed American Radio here.  About 30 minutes in.  http://armedamericanradio.org/2011/02/aar-broadcast-2-20-2011-hour-1/
Link Posted: 4/9/2011 2:01:23 PM EDT
[#7]
bump.  A good kids book.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 3:03:56 PM EDT
[#8]
WE LOVE MOMS

So….For the month of May we are having a SALE.
SAVE over 33% on the cover price ($14.95).
Now only $9.95 +SH

It will be hard to find a better price on such a unique kid’s book.
www.myparentsopencarry.com

Home School Teachers:
This book is an excellent text to use as a starting point on the discussion of the 2nd Amendment.

"Outstanding, outstanding…every person should buy 5 copies of this book. Very well done...I believe long overdue." James Towle, Host––American Trigger Sports Network.

"I love it...boy does this fill a vacuum!" Alan Korwin,gunlaws.com

“Love the book.” Mark Walters, Host–– Armed American Radio

"Wow we have two geniuses..." "The book by Jeffs and Nephew makes me proud…" "a wholesome children's book on the joys of having parents carrying guns openly." J. Hood
Page General » Books
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top