Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2015 8:11:24 PM EDT
Two pieces of shit have dinner together.

"I represent the Messiah," Farrakhan said to the crowd. "I represent the Mahdi. I represent a man who comes to end this world. I hate this world ... I hate a world where everything is upside down. ... I am with Jesus Christ to destroy it."

Guess he gonna stop all the violence too

Farrakhan reiterated the Nation of Islam's message of self-reliance, calling for a force of 1,000 black men to help stop black-on-black violence in Detroit.

If you have to read more about the douche bags
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 8:14:04 PM EDT
Good Ol' Calypso Louis should have stuck to singing calypso...

Tally me banana mother fucker...
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 8:16:07 PM EDT
Didn't know turds could hold meaningful converstion.

too bad they both couldn't just choke and die.

gd
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 8:17:02 PM EDT

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 98kGuy:

Good Ol' Calypso Louis should have stuck to singing calypso...

Tally me banana mother fucker...
View Quote
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/banana-boat-fine-2323750.html

Link Posted: 9/4/2015 8:25:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/4/2015 8:29:58 PM EDT by NeptuneSpear]
Check out this guy.  He is a Islamic Pastor of many of the major Mosques in New York.  He looks just like a Christian pastor – it is Satan counterfeiting Christianity:
https://www.google.com/search?q=Farrakhan&biw=1680&bih=941&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAGoVChMIzOLBvM7exwIVjhiSCh0j2w9T&dpr=1

Here is his Wikipedia Page:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Farrakhan

“Louis Farrakhan, Sr. is the leader of the religious group Nation of Islam (NOI). He served as the minister of major mosques in Boston and Harlem, and was appointed by the longtime NOI leader, Elijah Muhammad, as the National Representative of the Nation of Islam.”
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
“Louis Farrakhan, Sr. is the leader of the religious group Nation of Islam (NOI). He served as the minister of major mosques in Boston and Harlem, and was appointed by the longtime NOI leader, Elijah Muhammad, as the National Representative of the Nation of Islam.”

What is really interesting is he was recently quoted as saying this:

“I represent the Messiah,"
Farrakhan said to the crowd.
"I represent the Mahdi. I represent a man who comes to end this world. I hate this world ... I hate a world where everything is upside down.”

The Islamic ‘Mahdi’ is the prophesied redeemer of Islam who will rule for seven, nine, or nineteen years (according to differing interpretations) before the Day of Judgment.

See how Satan twists Christian scripture and counterfeits it and leads people astray?  Islam believes the Day of Judgement is about to happen as well, hence – the coming forth of the Mahdi.

This is a VERY interesting time to be alive.  I predict major events just in the coming weeks.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 9:14:37 PM EDT
Louis Farrakahn doesnt represent my messiah.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 9:17:27 PM EDT
He represents the son of perdition.............he is a false prophet
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 9:18:08 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 9:23:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/4/2015 9:24:09 PM EDT by Gunslinger808]
"I represent the Mahdi. I represent a man who comes to end this world. I hate this world ... I hate a world where everything is upside down.”
View Quote

In Islam, when the 12th Imam appears, the end is here.
Just like when Jesus appears, the end is upon us.

Farrakhan has been around too many years to be anything other than what he always was, a snake oil salesman pandering to those with more hate than common sense.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 9:31:11 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 9:57:50 PM EDT
Originally Posted By GANDYDANCER:
Didn't know turds could hold meaningful converstion.

too bad they both couldn't just choke and die.

gd
View Quote

Isn't that a farting contest?
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 9:59:57 PM EDT
Originally Posted By NeptuneSpear:
Check out this guy.  He is a Islamic Pastor of many of the major Mosques in New York.  He looks just like a Christian pastor – it is Satan counterfeiting Christianity:
https://www.google.com/search?q=Farrakhan&biw=1680&bih=941&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAGoVChMIzOLBvM7exwIVjhiSCh0j2w9T&dpr=1

The Islamic ‘Mahdi’ is the prophesied redeemer of Islam who will rule for seven, nine, or nineteen years (according to differing interpretations) before the Day of Judgment.

See how Satan twists Christian scripture and counterfeits it and leads people astray?  Islam believes the Day of Judgement is about to happen as well, hence – the coming forth of the Mahdi.

This is a VERY interesting time to be alive.  I predict major events just in the coming weeks.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NeptuneSpear:

“I represent the Messiah,"

...the only thing Farrakhan represent is breathing diarrhea.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 10:01:16 PM EDT

Originally Posted By CJ7365:

Two pieces of shit have dinner together.

"I represent the Messiah," Farrakhan said to the crowd. "I represent the Mahdi. I represent a man who comes to end this world. I hate this world ... I hate a world where everything is upside down. ... I am with Jesus Christ to destroy it."

Guess he gonna stop all the violence too

Farrakhan reiterated the Nation of Islam's message of self-reliance, calling for a force of 1,000 black men to help stop black-on-black violence in Detroit.

If you have to read more about the douche bags
View Quote
Negative.

Top Top