Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2016 12:45:41 AM EDT
If this trailer isn't one of the best things you've seen since 11-9-16, then you need glassses and hearing aids.

Going in Style Official Trailer #1 (2017) Morgan Freeman, Christopher Lloyd Comedy Movie HD

The shoplifting alone is so realistic....
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 1:18:15 AM EDT
[#1]
I assume you know it's a remake. Art Carney, George Burns...

The original was billed as a comedy too, but ended up being kind of a downer. Hope this isn't the same.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 1:28:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I assume you know it's a remake. Art Carney, George Burns...

The original was billed as a comedy too, but ended up being kind of a downer. Hope this isn't the same.
View Quote

Doesn't look that way from the trailer...
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 1:29:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Which one is playing George Burns, which one is playing Art Carney and who is playing Lee Strasberg

I saw the Original.  They wound up getting more money winning in Las Vegas at the crap tables than they did in the robbery.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 1:37:19 AM EDT
[#4]
The original was pretty damn good.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 3:58:05 PM EDT
[#5]
BTT for day crew.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top