Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2011 7:57:47 AM EDT
That is equal to 6 quarter pounders from McDonalds.

"The mighty Rulon Burger at Rulon Gardner's Burger Barn restaurant is so big it's molded in a pizza tin. It comes on a bun with all the toppings."

Link Posted: 2/2/2011 7:58:48 AM EDT
[#1]
That looks good, really good.
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 8:02:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Why is this news? When I was in the Army, I had a buddy that ate whatever he wanted and couldn't have weighed more than 180lbs, at 6' tall. I once saw him eat 24 Snickers bars in 2 days. Seriously.

Eat what you want, but you'd better work out like a crazy person afterwards.
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 8:07:42 AM EDT
[#3]
When I think of someone who is a tough to kill, I think of Rulon.

Impaled by an arrow in grade school.

Nearly froze to death snowmobiling and lost a toe.  

Motorcycle accident.

Airplane crash.  

Link Posted: 2/2/2011 8:09:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
That is equal to 6 quarter pounders from McDonalds.

"The mighty Rulon Burger at Rulon Gardner's Burger Barn restaurant is so big it's molded in a pizza tin. It comes on a bun with all the toppings."

Do you have some evidence to support your claim that a 1.5lb burger is really equal to six .25lb burgers.  

Link Posted: 2/2/2011 8:14:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Damn Mr Gardner! I hope that he manages to lose the weight that he wants to. 474 pounds is a lot of weight to carry, even for a Gold medalist like him.

He and Karelin have beaten each other (Gardner's victory being a famous one, for breaking Karelin's winning streak), but I think Karelin would win a rematch, due to staying in better shape.

Link Posted: 2/2/2011 8:16:10 AM EDT
[#6]
I have done a full pound burger....mighthave to try a 1.5 sometime.
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 8:22:35 AM EDT
[#7]
He carries it well compared to most.  

Link Posted: 2/2/2011 8:27:52 AM EDT
[#8]
McD's 1/4 pounder is weighed before cooking...after melting out the fat, its just 0.2 lbs of "Meat", just one small step above Taco Bell "D" oatmeal-beef.

But at least McD has nuts and raisins in their oatmeal.
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 8:36:24 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

McD's 1/4 pounder is weighed before cooking...after melting out the fat, its just 0.2 lbs of "Meat", just one small step above Taco Bell "D" oatmeal-beef.

But at least McD has nuts and raisins in their oatmeal.

And don't forget the sand.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top