Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2009 4:22:46 PM EDT
of how much I would love to see Obama's visage planted on Xerxes' body.  I can't think of a more appropriate analogy.  I'm watching the movie and working on a car, the U.S. is Sparta, and Democrats and welfare mooches are the Savage Horde of Xerxes.  Maybe we can have teh immortals depicted as ACORN,  the horrible Mutant fighters can be Nancy Pelosi,  Chuck Schumer, Barney Frank and their ILK!!!!  That turncoat Senator that Betrays Sparta and Fucked over Leonidas's wife can be Arlen Spector!!! Fill in any P.O.S. senaturds or Congresscritters as you see fit.  Something like that.... I'm no good a Photochop, and I bet all of Arf, and the free world, would love to see these shits portrayed exactly as they really are!!!!

Lockstep is fired up!

edit: I just really want a lot of Negative images for their their team to be out in the public unconscious.  Reinforcing bad decisions and all that...
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 4:25:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't think that it's an apt analogy.  For one...they are a small minority of 545 people...and we number in the 10's of millions.   They just have the ATTITUDE of Xerxes.  For now, we have the advantage in guns, ammo, and the will to fight for our freedom.  That is...unless UFC is on, or it's the finals for "American Idol", or a badass "Spetsnatz + Navy SEALS vs Spartans + Green Berets" tag team "who would win event" on the History channel.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 4:26:38 PM EDT
[#2]
tag to see what people come up with
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 4:27:15 PM EDT
[#3]
There has been one for a while..let me try to find it...

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 4:28:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 4:30:16 PM EDT
[#5]
That's a nice start!

Just need the slaves of Pelosi and the Chicago machine at his feet!!

Maybe some of Chavez crowd, or Carbon credit Al Hore bullshit!!!

you guy are the best!
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 4:36:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 4:39:34 PM EDT
[#7]
raf, my man, You are a Goddamn Killjoy, and Historically, I expect you are Right!!!

"You do realize that the reason the Spartans trained as they did was because the ruling oligarchy (the Spartans) had to control a vast number of captive Greeks who were held in slavery, right?

Many Greeks detested the Spartans for keeping other Greeks in bondage.

FWIW, the Spartans were finally conquered by an army of Free Greeks.", raf
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:07:25 PM EDT
[#8]
I still wish someone would Artistically trash the fuck out of these clowns!
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:16:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Now the question is whi will be P-SHopped into the body of King Leonidas as THe Persian Messiah holds his shoulders.

"is not my whip that they fear..."  

Let the fun begin.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:21:33 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

That's actually kind of scary.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:27:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Now the question is whi will be P-SHopped into the body of King Leonidas as THe Persian Messiah holds his shoulders.

http://images.fandango.com/r78.7/ImageRenderer/375/250/nox.jpg/102408/images/masterrepository/fandango/102408/300imaxpic1.jpg

"is not my whip that they fear..."  

Let the fun begin.

someone plz shop this pic with obamas face...
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:34:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
That turncoat Senator that Betrays Sparta and Fucked over Leonidas's wife can be Arlen Spector!!!

Fuck that cunt.

She shit on everything Leonidas stood for when she sold her pussy for a favorable vote.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:42:55 PM EDT
[#13]
We need Pelosi's face on the hunchback creature (forgot his name)....please dear GOD someone chop it!
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:46:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
You do realize that the reason the Spartans trained as they did was because the ruling oligarchy (the Spartans) had to control a vast number of captive Greeks who were held in slavery, right?

Many Greeks detested the Spartans for keeping other Greeks in bondage.

FWIW, the Spartans were finally conquered by an army of Free Greeks.

Thats not to mention the fine for your child not submitting to buttsex. The teachers durring the Agoge made sure that after the age of twelve Spartan boys felt the deep intimate power of Spartan government thrusting into them. If a boy didn't submit, his family was fined.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:51:29 PM EDT
[#15]
dude...  that is fucking nasty....  everything about all of that.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:58:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
There has been one for a while..let me try to find it...

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b100/89Sunbird/stupid/90efb6c7.jpg

Oh GOD...IIIII'mmmmmmbliiiiiinnnnddd!

I really didn't need to see that.

You could have at least put some spaces down in there...warn people.

Just....DAMMIT, man!

GAH...
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:59:51 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

We need Pelosi's face on the hunchback creature (forgot his name)....please dear GOD someone chop it!

yes that would be very fitting...

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:09:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Historians often forget some of the less noble facts when it comes to the stand at Thermopylae. More Greek Cities allied with Persia than they did with Athens and Sparta, 5000 Spartan helots
(slaves), and 1000 Thesbians died along side King Leonidas and the 300.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:18:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Historians often forget some of the less noble facts when it comes to the stand at Thermopylae. More Greek Cities allied with Persia than they did with Athens and Sparta, 5000 Spartan helots
(slaves), and 1000 Thesbians died along side King Leonidas and the 300.

Another thing wasnt Leonidas just running a delaying action till the spartan army could comeback from somewhere .... its been over 15 years since I read about it some Im a bit rusty .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top