Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/14/2007 1:19:25 PM EDT
“They can’t deport us all.”

michellemalkin.com/

Open-borders rapper: “THEY CAN’T DEPORT US ALL”
By Michelle Malkin  •  August 14, 2007 03:36 PM

Reader R.L. took a photo of an obnoxious billboard in Houston on the loop 610 highway and asked me to find out what it was all about. Look:

Well, the Myspace page advertised on the sign belongs to one “Chingo Bling.” He is promoting the release of his latest album this week defiantly titled, “They can’t deport us all.” Here’s the album cover:

Chingo is a pro-illegal immigration, Border Patrol-mocking, Mexican-American gangsta rapper who is a marketing machine. He’s hit the big time. From a recent hip-hop profile:

You’ve seen him on MTV, MUN2, Saturday Night Live, on a recent cover of USA Today and in every major magazine. You’ve seen his bobbleheads, possibly poured some of his Hot Sauce on your tacos and maybe you’ve even seen his custom Tamale Truck rolling through the streets of Houston. You’ve seen his videos and maybe even experienced him on stage in cities from coast to coast spreading his music, his humor and his message. And you’ve seen him do all of this, independently.

Chingo Bling, the Ghetto Vaquero, known for his Ghetto Ingenuity is one of the hottest artists to emerge from Houston in the past four years. Unmistakably original, and 100% real, Chingo Bling embodies everything the world has come to expect from Houston hip-hop and more. And now he is about to bring it to every corner with his newly signed partnership with Asylum Records…

…The son of Mexican immigrants, he grew up entrenched in Mexican American culture, and as he grew he realized that he could be a much needed voice for a sorely underrepresented people. He flipped aspects of what he saw growing up and gave it a hip-hop centric image. His look combines that of a North Mexico Corridista - the singer/songwriters who would write Corrido’s for/about the drug traffickers in their region - and an H-Town hot boy…

…The first release in this joint venture will be Chingo’s highly anticipated album, They Can’t Deport Us All. In this age of meaningless-rap and copy-cat videos, Chingo is bringing a strong message to the masses. His first single, the Carnival Beats produced “Like This and Like That” and the revolutionary accompanying video, takes listeners on a journey across the border with a Mexican immigrant. Recorded in the typically hilarious Chingo Bling fashion, Chingo interpolates between revolutionary Vaquero to comedic Abadesa.

“I’m not gonna be preachy on every bar.” He explains, “I’m talking about all kinds of stuff. I got the hustlers perspective on there, I’m flossin’ a little bit. But the video paints a picture, showing what an immigrant goes through and how a person could come to this country, really not hurting nobody, really just working. That’s really the main gist of the song, but in terms of the movement, I think that we need a little bit more understanding.”

Understand this: The adoption of Chingo’s “They can’t deport us all” mantra is the adoption of a radically ruinous open-borders fallacy. Since we “can’t deport them all,” they argue, we should deport no one. To the likes of Chingo, national security concerns are a joke. Border Patrol officers are pigs. And jihad is a joke:

This flippancy towards border security and undermining of deportation laws has spread from the clueless pages of the WSJ editorial board to the echo chambers of La Raza to the DHS chief’s office and now to the thugs and thug wannabes flashing gang signs, getting drunk, and grinding on the dance floor wearing Chingo’s t-shirts:
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 1:25:14 PM EDT
[#1]
YES WE CAN
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 1:25:59 PM EDT
[#2]
He's right, but he forgot about SSS.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 1:26:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
YES WE CAN

Of COURSE we can!!!  
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 1:27:05 PM EDT
[#4]
We can make life miserable enough for 'em that they'll wish we would.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 1:27:54 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
He's right, but he forgot about SSS.

You're gonna get quoted by _____________
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 1:29:32 PM EDT
[#6]
They are a bit arrogant, aren't they?  
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 1:29:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Even if we can't keep them all out, we can sure as hell try.  Then once they bring their ass back across the border, deport them again.  And don't just drop them off at the other side of the border, drop them off at the farthest point possible from the US border.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 1:30:02 PM EDT
[#8]
It is a better alternative to making them all citizens
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 1:31:26 PM EDT
[#9]

They Can't Deport Us All!

We can sure as hell try
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 1:32:24 PM EDT
[#10]
At this point, I 'll settle for "a bunch" if I can't have "all"

Link Posted: 8/14/2007 1:33:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Don't have to deport them. If you take away the money, they will deport themselves.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 1:33:40 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

They Can't Deport Us All!

We can sure as hell try

+1
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 1:34:03 PM EDT
[#13]
I personally think they should riot and take to the streets in a manner that threatens the lives of innocents.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 1:34:45 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Even if we can't keep them all out, we can sure as hell try.  Then once they bring their ass back across the border, deport them again.  And don't just drop them off at the other side of the border, drop them off at the farthest point possible from the US border.

Damn straight.  And take it one step further; send some of them to random parts of mongolia and watch as they struggle to find it's one city.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 1:35:36 PM EDT
[#15]
man if only those illegals had a revolt here in Cali...
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 1:37:04 PM EDT
[#16]
How many of his " albums " do you think Jorge has Anyone know if Jorge has any producer credits on the They can't deport us all CD
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 1:39:42 PM EDT
[#17]
I'd settle for *most*. We wouldn't want to deport the inmates so they can commit more crimes, so we can just execute them.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 1:43:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Arrogant little fucker.  

But he's got a point.

Anyone remember this from awhile back?  

Link Posted: 8/14/2007 1:51:46 PM EDT
[#19]
It is interesting to see and hear the hispanic hatred for America, yet the sure as hell enjoy the freedoms, the money, the opportunity that cannot be had in their homeland.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 1:55:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Hence the need to heavily fine and/or jail time to companies and their owners who employ illegals...
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 1:59:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Yes we can.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 2:05:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Its coming.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 2:09:49 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
They are a bit arrogant, aren't they?  

Yeah.

He could very well be right though. We could very likely be beyond critical mass on the illegal issue right now. Add to that the bleeding heart liberals and I doubt we could do much more right now than... what we're already doing.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 2:47:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Maybe if he triple dog dares the administration they'll have to do it.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 2:52:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Maybe, maybe not; but if we can't deport them all, lets try to deport most of them.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 2:54:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Tick  Tick  Tick  ...
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 2:58:06 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Don't have to deport them. If you take away the money, they will deport themselves.

Yep, collect fines from employers, the jobs will dry up and (most of) these folks will return to Mexico.  No fuss, no muss.   We can deal with the rest.  

First though, let the other companies that advertise with this billboard company know that you will not be buying their products until they stop advertising with this shitstain company.  

Link Posted: 8/14/2007 2:59:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Anyone who thinks all illegals cannot be deported is sadly mistaken.

The Nazis are proof.

And they did it without computers.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 3:00:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Um, Wanna bet?

I processed about 100 booking sheets last night for the county jail that had "INS hold" or "DHS hold" for deportation.

Sheriff Joe ain't messing around and he's putting a bunch of deputies through federalized "administrative" arrest school for DHS/INS/CBP to launch their asses back across the border.

I just hope we use that huge slingshot they used on Mythbusters.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 3:01:34 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
YES WE CAN

well indeed..

a very very bad example.. but if the nazis could transport 6 million jews to concentration camps.. we should be able to transport 10 or 20 million latinos to the border...

not that i wanna transport all 10 or 20 million.. i mean.. who's gonna cook my chalupas..

just sayin.....
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 6:53:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Now what would happen if all the gun owners in the US just decided that we were not going to pay attention to the laws pertaining to firearms anymore.

Carry without a permit, manufacture NFA items without tax stamps, buy and sell weapons and ammo without any permits, taxes or rules.

When questioned about it, the most vocal amongst us came back with a quote along the lines of "they can't arrest us all".

Within two weeks you would see the largest series of .GOV LEO raids in the history of this nation.. Doors kicked in, dogs shot, elderly people tasered, houses burned, all kinds of meyhem. Tens of thousands of people disarmed, jailed, beaten or killed. Martial law would be declared and the national guard would patrol the streets and go door to door.

But since they are only here to work (and leech off our country) they somehow get a pass???
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 6:55:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Unfortunately he is right, won't ever happen.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 6:56:56 PM EDT
[#33]
we dont have to deport you, we will charge your employers $10,000 per violation per day and when they are all criminalized or run out of business you will either work the street giving out oral treats, starve to death, or go back to your country to leech off of your own government.

A mexican meth epidemic is just around the horizon. Thats the first thing they'll turn to.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 7:00:13 PM EDT
[#34]
I'm surprised that one of the '08 presidential candidates hasn't made illegal immigration an even bigger issue than it already is...
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 7:04:32 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
I'm surprised that one of the '08 presidential candidates hasn't made illegal immigration an even bigger issue than it already is...

Thats because none of them give a fuck.....
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 7:08:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Stop having them protected by laws.  Make it where they can be "victims" in crimes but have no action they can take.  

Make it the reverse of how things are now, your car got hit, well he is just a mexican we cant do anything.  Instead have it be, that mexican got robbed, well we cant do anything since he is a mexican.

Let them have fear of citizens in this country and they will leave quickly, or if they will resist
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 7:09:41 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats because none of them give a fuck.....

Giuliani for one is a Sheep in Wolf's clotrhing

Huckabee said in order for America to make upfor the sins of Slavery on Africans we must treat the Illegal Hispanics compassionately

Romney ?

Link Posted: 8/14/2007 7:10:09 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Anyone who thinks all illegals cannot be deported is sadly mistaken.

The Nazis are proof.

And they did it without computers.

Ummm, the Nazis didn't deport, they de-lifed...there's a difference.

Nick
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 7:11:11 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

But we can sure try...
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 7:15:16 PM EDT
[#40]
I'd sure like to see us give it the old college try at least instead of playing games with these people.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 7:15:16 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Now what would happen if all the gun owners in the US just decided that we were not going to pay attention to the laws pertaining to firearms anymore.

Carry without a permit, manufacture NFA items without tax stamps, buy and sell weapons and ammo without any permits, taxes or rules.

When questioned about it, the most vocal amongst us came back with a quote along the lines of "they can't arrest us all".

Within two weeks you would see the largest series of .GOV LEO raids in the history of this nation.. Doors kicked in, dogs shot, elderly people tasered, houses burned, all kinds of meyhem. Tens of thousands of people disarmed, jailed, beaten or killed. Martial law would be declared and the national guard would patrol the streets and go door to door.

But since they are only here to work (and leech off our country) they somehow get a pass???

Exactly. They would make it sooo miserable on 10,000 no one would want to risk being 10,001 and would comply.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 7:15:39 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
I personally think they should riot and take to the streets in a manner that threatens the lives of innocents.

+1  

They're comin right for us!!
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 7:16:32 PM EDT
[#43]
No , but we can hide lots of bodies!! I don't deport someone for illegal tresspassing in my home why would i do it in my country!!
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 7:16:57 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

But we can sure try...

Yeah, and its for the children
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 7:20:04 PM EDT
[#45]
OH YEAH?! FUCK IT!!!! IT'S ON!
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 7:22:45 PM EDT
[#46]
Fuck yea we can.

Hitler rounded up that many people (but for evil and unjust reasons); with today's technology we can locate and deport 11 million people in an amazingly short amount of time if the government actually wanted to.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 7:28:11 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Fuck yea we can.

Hitler rounded up that many people (but for evil and unjust reasons); with today's technology we can locate and deport 11 million people in an amazingly short amount of time if the government actually wanted to.

And, then we could go after the 11 million that would still be here
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 7:30:01 PM EDT
[#48]
$50K first offense, 100K second offense, double each time and you would see compliance so fast you would think the govt knew what it was doing.

You have to after the businesses, HARD.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 7:31:30 PM EDT
[#49]
He is right, under today's laws where everyone arrested in America gets full constitutional protection, citizen or not, we can not do it because we do not have the manpower, time, and money.

If you trippled the # of LEOs, judges, DAs, AUSAs, jails, etc...you might be able to but the cost would be in the trillions of dollars.  
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 7:34:24 PM EDT
[#50]
This guy seems to be attempting to validate every single negative stereotype of Hispanics that there is.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top