Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 10/4/2005 11:14:25 AM EDT
I'm on the mailing list as a spy to 50 Caliber Terror news, here's one of the recent letters they've sent me, great for a laugh, or grin

--------------------------------------

News from www.50CaliberTerror.com

August 29th, 2005

Dear ******,

The campaign to keep .50 caliber sniper rifles out of the hands of terrorists continues. These rifles are deadly dangerous, and deadly accurate. They can pierce armor at 2000 yards, and can threaten civilian airplanes during takeoff. And yet they're freely available for purchase in the United States.

Last time, we gave you a few choice quotes from national security experts relating just how dangerous these rifles were, and why it was so important to keep them out of the hands of terrorists.

But even though they know .50 caliber sniper rifles don't belong on our streets, not everyone does. Today, we'll give you the other side of the story. We visited a few online message boards written by .50 caliber fans rifles, people who are trying to keep these weapons available for almost anyone to purchase. Here's what we found:

"I have a State Arms shorty model, it is an economical starter rifle, yesterday afternoon I was testing some different loads. I alwas seem to gather an audiance when I shoot (bench is close to the road) and end up letting everyone else take a shot or two. They are alwas intimidated untill they gather the nearve to pull the trigger, than it's the fifty grin, and they ask for another shell."

-"wi50"

"The Fifty Caliber Institute is currently collecting funds to support a lawsuit against the State of California to prevent the enforcement of California Penal Code section 12020.5, which prohibits any advertisements of .50 BMG rifles if the advertisements are circulated within the State. This law makes it impossible for law abiding .50 BMG rifle manufacturers, distributors and dealers to maintain websites or publish advertisements in national magazines without violating California law, even if they do not sell to residents in California."

-Fifty Caliber Institute Litigation Page

"rarely seen some times heard. you will hear the slug wizz by then 4 seconds later you will hear the crack of the rifle if i miss and i rarely do"

-"shadowfrog"

These are the people who argue that .50 caliber sniper rifles aren't dangerous, aren't used by criminals, and aren't a threat. Their thoughts and actions are driven by selfishness over issues of personal and national security. Is it worth the possibility of a tragedy just to let "wi50" get his "fifty grin"?

We don't think so. .50 caliber sniper rifles don't belong on our streets, don't belong in our country, and definitely don't belong in the hands of terrorists. All the same, we've got a long way to go to prevent "50 Caliber Terror."

To Donate http://www.50caliberterror.com/donate

To Subscribe http://www.50caliberterror.com/signup

.50 Caliber Terror is a project of the Freedom States Alliance. We're working to change the way America thinks about guns.

http://www.freedomstatesalliance.org/
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 3:25:10 PM EDT
shameless bump, and fair warning gun grabbing fucktards are probably monitoring ARFCOM as well
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 3:30:00 PM EDT

Originally Posted By AssaultRifler:
shameless bump, and fair warning gun grabbing fucktards are probably monitoring ARFCOM as well

Shame on you for owning that deadly terrorrist rifle!
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 3:30:00 PM EDT

Originally Posted By AssaultRifler:

MOLON LABE!
Top Top