Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/1/2005 7:08:59 AM EDT
who here has seen this series on fx. i tuned in last week to check it out and though it was going to be some BS new program filled with all of the negatives of the war. i was pretty impressed with the first week. some very graphic parts, especially the terrorist who was cut down by the .50. for those who have not seen it it is on Wednesday at 10:00. that is all
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:10:28 AM EDT
[#1]
I watched a few minutes of it this past weekend. I was seriously nonplussed. Story challenged and it relied too much on gimmicky camera stuff for my liking.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:05:28 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
who here has seen this series on fx. i tuned in last week to check it out and though it was going to be some BS new program filled with all of the negatives of the war. i was pretty impressed with the first week. some very graphic parts, especially the terrorist who was cut down by the .50. for those who have not seen it it is on Wednesday at 10:00. that is all

I liked it.  And the scene you're talking about I think it was a launched grenade that blew the terrorist up.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:16:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:18:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Best part of the whole show was the walking dead legs.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:19:14 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

So how much you get paid for that?

It was terrible. Every f'n 'War is Bad, M'kay' hollywood cliche / stereotype [spit]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:19:43 PM EDT
[#6]
10 pages of Over there comments can be found here http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=373935
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top