User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2004 11:45:54 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 11:49:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Damn!  I would have beat some ass
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 11:52:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm sure he was surprised , it does look like he was getting ready to tussle ,  he threw down his sign and backpack then the cop showed up
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 11:53:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 11:53:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Well at least this dumbass got caught.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 11:54:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 11:56:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Thats all the power he has behind his punch? He throws a sucker punch and cant even knock the guy down. What a fag.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 11:57:31 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Thats all the power he has behind his punch? He throws a sucker punch and cant even knock the guy down. What a fag.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 12:09:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 12:11:05 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

+1

Good self control by punchee.

Wonder where this was? Tacoma?
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 12:27:53 PM EDT
[#10]
What a moron!   That's redundant since he was holding a Kerry sign.

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 12:36:49 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Wonder where this was? Tacoma?

Everett.

I caught it on NW Cable News
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 12:41:12 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 12:42:39 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
What a moron!   That's redundant since he was holding a Kerry sign.

img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/therealsundance/flushjohns.jpg

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 12:54:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Anybody else loving it when the crowd cheered because the guy got arrested?  Good cop.  
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:21:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Link no work.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:47:25 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

yup. good work by the cop too!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:51:27 PM EDT
[#17]
I think the bean pole would have got his ass kicked.
The little stalky guy was already pretty pissed. Hell he punched this guy in front of a camer out of the blue.

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:52:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Idiot!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:57:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Sometimes it's amazing how something as wonderful as that chain of events can actually be caught by a camera.  That was beautiful.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:36:51 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
He proved to the world in front of the news cameras that the Kerry/Edwards supporters are prone to violence and want to prevent free speech

You aint seen nothin yet.

Too bad I am gonna miss it as I will be out in the field hunting all next week. No RNC for me
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:39:24 PM EDT
[#21]
The video isn't working for me. Anybody else having a problem
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:41:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Can't see the vid...suggestions?
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:47:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Part II needs to be where the Kerry supporter is taken to task in civil court.  

Make him feel the pain in his wallet.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:49:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:51:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:52:57 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

My thoughts exactly.....

Lets not forget - all the dems want is to give peace a chance, why can't we all just get along...

wait 'till the RNC starts.  The Dems will create Chaos in the steeets of NYC, all under the premise of a peaceful demonstrations....Hypocracy reigns!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:54:06 PM EDT
[#27]
No problem with the video for me.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:54:25 PM EDT
[#28]
www.king5.com/localnews/stories/NW_082704WABkerryJK.bc3da79a.html

Halfway down the right hand side there are two video links

You want  Confrontation between Kerry and Bush supporters

Let me know if the site wants you to log in and I'll give you a login for it.  The login might be the problem.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:55:12 PM EDT
[#29]
No work Phil.
Are you a "registered" user of King 5?

How about you open that link, right click and copy the properties for the direct link to the video and post it.  

Quoted:
will this work?
www.king5.com/cgi-bin/bi/video/wmPlayer.pl?title=www.king5.com/ki_082704WAprotesterpunched.wmv

Yeah, it worked for me.

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 3:08:42 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
No work Phil.
Are you a "registered" user of King 5?

How about you open that link, right click and copy the properties for the direct link to the video and post it.  

Quoted:
will this work?
www.king5.com/cgi-bin/bi/video/wmPlayer.pl?title=www.king5.com/ki_082704WAprotesterpunched.wmv

Yeah, it worked for me.

Yeah I tried to right click... no right clicky no worky on that streaming video.  
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 3:34:21 PM EDT
[#31]
I FKING hate streaming video...  

I think I saw a sign... it was blue.

- BG
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 3:50:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Dems are lovers, not fighters.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:28:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Bump for the night crew.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:25:09 PM EDT
[#34]
I saw it earlier and now. If  you are having problems........I saw a link next to the screen....

Download a free copy of Windows Media Player 9....

That may be the key.

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:18:10 PM EDT
[#35]
I had to shut off my firewall.
It's that damn 15 second commercial that was blocking the news feed.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:27:57 PM EDT
[#36]
I love the "he invited me to punch him" line.  As if to say.. I'm going to walk around in this crowd of people and swing my arm in a punching motion and if I hit somebody it's not my fault.  

Classic Dem not taking responsibility for his actions.  Classic I tell ya!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:30:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:49:54 PM EDT
[#38]
LOL... I feel bad for the guy who got suckerpunched, but am glad that the other asshat will now be a convicted felon, unable to vote and hopefully show some of the swing voters what kind of people are on the left.

Flush the Johns in '04!!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:55:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Watch him plea bargain to a misdemeanor.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:59:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Damn! That cop was a BIG guy. I would hate to be the perp getting a Rodney King beat down from him.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 5:22:43 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
try this link:

www.kerryinfo.pelentan.net/kerry_supporter_arrested.WMV

Thanks Brother. That one worked for me. Good thing that cop was watching. Shows what the democraps are made of.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:10:55 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
I love the "he invited me to punch him" line.  As if to say.. I'm going to walk around in this crowd of people and swing my arm in a punching motion and if I hit somebody it's not my fault.  

If you watch the video and turn up the sound you can hear the scrawny guy provoking the Kerry supported and he DID in fact say, "You have an open invitation [to hit me]."

Sounds to me like the guy who got nailed needs to take some responsibility for his big mouth.  He ran his mouth and when the Kerry supporter got mad enough to throw down the little skinny guy with the big mouth ran cowered in fear and was like, "Please Mr. Policeman protect me from the bad Kerry people!  I just don't understand his anger!"

Who knows how long the guy had been taunting the Kerry supporter.

Maybe it's just me but I think it's rather stupid to run your mouth like that and not be prepared to back up what you're sayin'.

-Nick Viejo.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:18:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:22:14 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you watch the video and turn up the sound you can hear the scrawny guy provoking the Kerry supported and he DID in fact say, "You have an open invitation [to hit me]."

Sounds to me like the guy who got nailed needs to take some responsibility for his big mouth.  He ran his mouth and when the Kerry supporter got mad enough to throw down the little skinny guy with the big mouth ran cowered in fear and was like, "Please Mr. Policeman protect me from the bad Kerry people!  I just don't understand his anger!"

Maybe it's just me but I think it's rather stupid to run your mouth like that and not be prepared to back up what you're sayin'.

-Nick Viejo.

I don't think many people would walk into a hostile crowd and say "you have an open invitation to hit me" unprovoked.

I would guess the Lib said something like "shut your pie hole or I'll hit you" first
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:34:22 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

-Nick Viejo.

You're right... BUT, one of our guys finally did it to them! This is more of a liberal tactic than anything... You know, run up and put their hands in front of your face while yelling "I'M NOT TOUCHING YOU!!! I'M NOT TOUCHING YOU!!!"... you get pissed, punch him or shove him around, and the camera snaps a pic of you at your worst moment.

Glad the tables turned for a change.

jim
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:36:12 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

I don't think many people would walk into a hostile crowd and say "you have an open invitation to hit me" unprovoked.

I would guess the Lib said something like "shut your pie hole or I'll hit you" first

You're probably right.  The scrawny guy probably walked into the Kerry demonstration and started chanting something the crowd there disagreed with and it just took off from there.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:26:07 AM EDT
[#47]
Just another reason why I hate swing voters.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 5:35:21 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

-Nick Viejo.

Ok I see your point.  Let take it a step further for conversations sake.   What if... the guy said, you have the open invitation to stab me in the throat and the Kerry supporter proceeded to do so.  Does the stabie still take some resonsibility for being killed?  What if the Bush supporter said "here take my gun, you've got an open invitation to shoot me."  At what point does the person being assualted no longer have to take some responsibilty?  

My take on it is you can say what you want...  You can do what you want...  BUT you can't blame somebody for the shit you do.  Simply saying "hey, he said I could" doesn't cut it.  
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:28:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:35:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Now that's what I call a "Swing voter"!  Get it?  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top