Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2007 4:18:48 PM EST
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:27:10 PM EST
[Last Edit: 2/25/2007 4:28:21 PM EST by FullMetalParka]
Wow... haven't seen that much stupid in one space since the Democratic Convention on TV.

height=8
The barrel is rifled, which spreads the shotgun pellets very fast in a very short range. This pistol will blow a hole in a man the size of a bowling ball from across a room. This makes it the perfect anti-personnel weapon for close quarters. It's light, comes in zero maintainence stainless steel and has a soft rubber grip to lessen the shock of such large ammo.

What an assclown.

ETA: I didn't know they had bowling balls .45" in diameter. Guess you learn something new every day.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:28:59 PM EST
Someone on ARFCOM has a Thunder 5 with laser grip. And is his main home defense gun. He made interesting arguments.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:29:15 PM EST
I like this guy's response:

I once shot a rhinocerous with one of these on safari. I put a .45 right through his eye and he pooped and died instantly. Then I shot a flare into the air so my helicopter could find it and fly it to the taxidermist. Then I shot a hummingbird from 500 yards with a 410 shotgun shell, blindfolded.

Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:30:41 PM EST
height=8
Originally Posted By rcoers:

I once shot a rhinocerous with one of these on safari. I put a .45 right through his eye and he pooped and died instantly. Then I shot a flare into the air so my helicopter could find it and fly it to the taxidermist. Then I shot a hummingbird from 500 yards with a 410 shotgun shell, blindfolded.

Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:33:45 PM EST
shouldn't be too hard to blow a hole in a man who is the size of a bowling ball. That's only, what, 12 inches. Like shooting a GI-Joe doll.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:41:00 PM EST
... no it has a rifled barrel therefore it can't be a short barreled shotgun.

Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:48:36 PM EST

Originally Posted By netwt12:
... no it has a rifled barrel therefore it can't be a short barreled shotgun.

Thunder 5
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:48:45 PM EST
That's too much gun for me to handle. a .410, a .45 and a flare gun all rolled into one. It's like a 3-colored Bic pen with a trigger. Maybe it's manufactured by Ginsu. Oops, forgot about this:

It's light, comes in zero maintainence stainless steel and has a soft rubber grip to lessen the shock of such large ammo.

Whoa. a 3" barrel shooting .45s will really have the kick lessened by a soft rubber grip. I had no idea. . .

But I liked reading the literary pieces. What's THIS One about:

yeah thank god for these things
i had my stand off with an indian elephant
once i downed it
I had my way with it
like any
"true"
Hemmingway inspired Hunter would
yahoooo boys
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:53:10 PM EST
"This pistol will blow a hole in a man the size of a bowling ball from across a room"

I never saw a man the size of a bowling ball before. That would be an interesting sight.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:58:34 PM EST

Originally Posted By rcoers:

my stomach hurts!!
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:00:52 PM EST
Naw, for that you want one of these:
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:03:31 PM EST

Originally Posted By Desdinova721:
www.probertencyclopaedia.com/j/RAW.jpg

I still can't believe someone thought that was a good idea.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:06:48 PM EST

Originally Posted By Desdinova721:
www.probertencyclopaedia.com/j/RAW.jpg

What the hell is that?
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:07:37 PM EST

yeah thank god for these things
i had my stand off with an indian elephant
once i downed it
I had my way with it
like any
"true"
Hemmingway inspired Hunter would
yahoooo boys
wonder if this gun would work on sheep?
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:12:23 PM EST
I started a post, but I'm not going to leave an email address there.

Maybe y'all will get a chuckle -

I used one one time - I was shot down in Kosovo (teh army let me take one in my flying bag because my dad is a US Congressman) and had to shoot a chicken to keep it out of enemy hands, I mean pots.
Top Top