Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2006 7:43:21 AM EDT
Man this is a good book. I picked it up after a friend's recommendation and I am glad I did. Has anyone else read it or something similar they liked? For all of you that don’t know what I am talking about here is a link. i guess it has been getting alot of press lately too.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:45:12 AM EDT
[#1]
All they are.. are people who can spot women's insecurities and use it against them.

The game gets old, and people get hurt.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:15:42 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
All they are.. are people who can spot women's insecurities and use it against them.

You’re going to anyway, might as well have some fun with it. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a big advocate of using women for 1 night stands. The book is pretty good for everything including how to work with both men and women is business, or any social interaction.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:18:14 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You’re going to anyway, might as well have some fun with it. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a big advocate of using women for 1 night stands. The book is pretty good for everything including how to work with both men and women is business, or any social interaction.

Why do you say I am going to have to? Just curious.

I used to play games a lot in my teens.. once my life got busier, I dropped the "act" (if you will). As it was taking up too much of my time.

I used to be 2nd in charge of a department with 85% + of the employees being female. Bottom line that I learned from that is;  

Confidence. Women love it... they're hard wired to find a self-confident guy that makes decisions (and good ones at that).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top