Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2004 8:02:28 AM EDT
"The Democrats are eviscerated," says Jay H. Leve, Editor of SurveyUSA. "Even in the most solidly Democratic corners of this country, a majority of adults suddenly believe that George W. Bush will win in November."

home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20040903005355&newsLang=en

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:04:38 AM EDT
[#1]
<goes and gets his dictionary>

BRB

SGatr15
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:06:09 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

BRB

SGatr15

LoL
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:06:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:06:21 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

BRB

SGatr15

simply means that thier guts have come out in a very violent manner
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:07:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:09:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Awwww, that just breaks my heart.  

Woody
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:10:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Kerry like another person I know just "flip/flops" way too much.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:18:30 AM EDT
[#8]
The Dems are unfortunately out  of touch with reality of the USA people. They are living in the past where the economy and job were the issues, and secretly gun control is a priority one with them. But since the 9/11/01 WTC/Pentagon attack jobs all bets are off, and jobs and the economy is playing 2nd fiddle next to the war on terrorism. Notice the Dems and their liberal news media allies are saying saying very little on terrorism, and trying to switch the subject to jobs & the economy.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:57:36 PM EDT
[#9]
I like Mark Steyn's cover story about Kerry in the current National Review - His Essential Kerryness:

If Karl Rove had labored for a decade to produce a walking parody of the contemporary Democratic party's remoteness, condescension, sense of entitlement, public evasiveness, and tortured relationship with military matters, he couldn't have improved on John F. Kerry.

Also:
Americans do not begrudge a man making great wealth or inheriting it. But there is something vaguely icky about living the high life off the money of your wife's first husband, especially when you give off the air that the good things that flow therefrom — the private jets, the luxury vacation homes, the $8,000 bicycle — are essential to your sense of yourself.

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:59:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Kerry is screwed, and he knows it. He has changed the focus of his campaign so many times that the focus knob fell off. Edwards is now just retaliating on every subject. Its really sad.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:01:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Awww, just like a democrat. I can hear it now ... "I know he's gonna win, but I'm still not voting for him!" waaaaah.

All they're doing is attempting to save face.

I don't even think Kerry will have a claim on 30% of the votes. I'm telling you. People want Bush because he has cojones.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:05:31 PM EDT
[#12]
You guys are dreaming.  As bad as a candidate as Kerry is, he is going to pull a large number of voters this fall. Hey, if Al Gore can claim 50% of the votes for president, Kerry is good for atleast 45%.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:07:17 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

BRB

SGatr15

I'd settle for castrated!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:10:31 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Awww, just like a democrat. I can hear it now ... "I know he's gonna win, but I'm still not voting for him!" waaaaah.

All they're doing is attempting to save face.

I don't even think Kerry will have a claim on 30% of the votes. I'm telling you. People want Bush because he has cojones.

Big giant church bell cojones,  but lets not let our guard down everybody needs to vote like theirs will break the tie.

All those terrorist would love that worthless fuck ferry to win.  This election ought to let them know this country aint full of pussies like ferry.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:12:25 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

BRB

SGatr15

[tinfoilhat]Their guts are falling!  Their guts are falling!![/tinfoilhat]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:13:29 PM EDT
[#16]
I kinda like it when Democrats are "eviscerated".

It warms my heart.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:14:18 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
You guys are dreaming.  As bad as a candidate as Kerry is, he is going to pull a large number of voters this fall. Hey, if Al Gore can claim 50% of the votes for president, Kerry is good for atleast 45%.

I hope for all our sakes that Gore only had that much of the popular vote because so many people were still drunk on ClinTOON's "charm" and thought that Robo-Boy would carry the torch.

Anyone with half a brain will know better than to elect Poodle Puff. I mean, he's going to practically go into terrorist countries and beg them to come bomb us. How? By giving our troops over to the UN and displaying his entire lack of a backbone for anyone with eyes to see.

I'm sorry. I think Bush will take at LEAST 80% because as stupid as the dems are ... I have to believe that they realize that our self preservation relies on how strong our leader is.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:15:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Good to know that I can vote my conscience without having to sell my soul and vote the lesser evil.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:20:07 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I'm sorry. I think Bush will take at LEAST 80% because as stupid as the dems are ... I have to believe that they realize that our self preservation relies on how strong our leader is.

I want what you're smoking. Even the Reagan Landslide of 1984 didn't come close to that.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:22:18 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
SGatr15

I didn't know you had one in your house!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:26:39 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I want what you're smoking. Even the Reagan Landslide of 1984 didn't come close to that.

Okay, I'm amend it and say that I think he'll take at LEAST 79.9%.

No, seriously, percentages aside, I really believe in Bush and I believe that once the debates are over and people see Poodle Pissy Pants sobbing in the corner, Bush will LANDSLIDE right into victory.

Maybe it's wishful thinking and maybe I'm completely wrong by predicting a landslide, but I refuse to even entertain the thought that Scary Kerry can step foot near the White House in any capacity other than visitor.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:37:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Is it time for a "pity party?"

Maybe if the numbers are great enough, the libs will just go away, or the Republican Party will return to their CONSERVATIVE roots instead of behaving like Dems from a few decades ago......Naw....wishful thinking.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:38:42 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Quoted:

BRB

SGatr15

Means the just lost thier big woody they have been smackin since Iowa.  Which is what happens when your guts are ripped out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top