Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2005 4:42:02 AM EDT
I've been around charismatic Christian circles for many years, and I have heard a lot of anointed messages from some of the very best teachers, preachers and prophets around.

Last night I heard Jim Bakker speak at the old PTL Ministry base in Fort Mill, SC - Heritage USA.  This was the first visit that Jim Bakker has made to that facility in 20 years!  It was emotional, powerful, anointed, and a must listen.  It is easily in the top five messages I have ever heard.

I will be purchasing DVDs today to send to many of my friends.  If any of you would like to buy a DVD, let me know and I will send it to you.  I don't know what the cost is, but I will know after lunch today when I return to my hotel room.

If you know the restoration story of Jim Bakker, THIS IS A MUST WATCH/LISTEN message.  If you are in need of restoration yourself, THIS IS A MUST WATCH/LISTEN message.

He will be speaking again this evening - I can't wait.  I highly recommend it if you are anywhere near this area, although I'm not sure about space.  It wil be a packed house.
http://store.morningstarministries.org/cgi-bin/morning/CNF-063.html

ETA - DVDs (1) are $10 and CDs (2) are $8.50.  I guess it would cost ~$2.00 to get it mailed (mailer, postage).
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 5:11:28 AM EDT
[#1]
What does "tangbang" mean?
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 9:04:03 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
What does "tangbang" mean?

It is one of many an old nicknames from high school based on my last name.  Others include tingtang, orangutan, tang-a-lang, Big Sweet Tang, etc.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top