Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/11/2006 9:11:05 AM EDT
Just wondering if it's worth bothering with is all. Any input appreciated.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:39:41 AM EDT
[#1]
I watch it on occassion. Kinda opens the eyes a little on ways around our systems. Shows how to think outside the box. A little too much drama on occassion but I like it.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:41:01 AM EDT
[#2]
It's no 24, but better than alot of the crap on TV, I like it.

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:54:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Touted as 'more realistic' but we have a self-doubting FBI agent who is debriefed alone and fails to convey useful intel during his debriefings, plus he is black, setting up the parallel in the viewer's minds - muslim=black=oppressed and that's why they turn to..

When they did the dry run for a CBRN type attack on a mall - someone sent me the DVDs - they lost me.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:05:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, I might have to at least check it out... (gotta love the "on demand" stuff )
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:06:41 AM EDT
[#5]
I watched the whole thing and really liked it, the character development was great.  YMMV
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top