Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/7/2006 5:43:46 AM EDT
"You'll have to kill me, Tex" I had a blast with you guys last night on Sharqi Peninsula.  I've never gotten 92 points in a round before.  Oh, and Gibby I think it was, thanks for "letting" me use you for target practice.  I ended up getting 23 or so kills at the end of the round (combination of Stinger and f2000 kills), and I got veteren assault combat out of the deal.  Great fun.  Course, I was off my game the very next round of Sharqi.  I sat on the Stinger at Hotel like I did in the first round but I never was able to find anything to shoot down, pity.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:24:49 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
"You'll have to kill me, Tex" I had a blast with you guys last night on Sharqi Peninsula.  I've never gotten 92 points in a round before.  Oh, and Gibby I think it was, thanks for "letting" me use you for target practice.  I ended up getting 23 or so kills at the end of the round (combination of Stinger and f2000 kills), and I got veteren assault combat out of the deal.  Great fun.  Course, I was off my game the very next round of Sharqi.  I sat on the Stinger at Hotel like I did in the first round but I never was able to find anything to shoot down, pity.

I think I killed you a few times as well!
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:35:48 AM EDT
[#2]
That you did my friend.  Just you wait for tonight! I've been practicing.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 12:06:50 PM EDT
[#3]
sounds like its on to me!!!
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 1:49:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
That you did my friend.  Just you wait for tonight! I've been practicing.

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 2:15:46 PM EDT
[#5]
The fact that I could lock on to the Cobra and blow it away before it could take off, amused me to no end.  The heat signature wouldn't move for several seconds, I could fire both Stinger's off, reload, fire again, and the heat signature appeared to stay put the entire time.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:26:27 AM EDT
[#6]
I finally figured out how to get past it. Dang stinger whores!  Frustrating, but fun.  I really like err... hate this dang game.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top