Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2004 7:49:23 AM EDT
SYDNEY, Australia — Hundreds of people turned out to see Miss Universe (search) strut her stuff on the catwalk. They weren't expecting to see this much of her.

Australian rugby league cheerleader Jennifer Hawkins (search), who was crowned Miss Universe earlier this year, was at a Sydney fashion show Thursday when a skirt she was wearing unraveled from around her waist and slipped to the floor.

As spectators gasped, 20-year-old Hawkins giggled and rushed backstage.

"I was walking along in a Bora dress and the bottom just came off," she said later in a television interview. "It was just a pity I wasn't wearing better panties."

The incident won Hawkins praise for poise in adversity from Sydney tabloid The Daily Telegraph.

"Hawkins scored a 10 out of 10 for courage under fire, simply laughing the incident off," the paper said on its social pages.

WHAT"S WRONG WITH THE PANTIES SHE HAD ON?

Link Posted: 9/4/2004 7:52:21 AM EDT
[#1]
This is the same chick who looks like Shania Twain, only with blonde hair....correct? Too bad I missed it. LOL.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 7:54:26 AM EDT
[#2]
is that chesse on that arse...   ,,oh well... at least she had some on!
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 8:00:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 8:12:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 8:20:40 AM EDT
[#5]
ebaumsworld has the video of it, though you don't see anymore than you do in the pics
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 10:57:22 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
is that chesse on that arse...   ,,oh well... at least she had some on!

ACK! and them little Red panties climbing up her ass......ACK!
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 11:00:04 AM EDT
[#7]
She almost has an ass
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 11:03:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 11:10:04 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
She almost has an ass

Well if Miss Universe shows up at your door tonight half in the bag and looking for some hot lovin' you give me a call and I'll take one for the team, 'cause I'm that kind of friend.

Your more than welcome to that , I gotta have curves on a woman.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 11:29:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 11:32:32 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
She almost has an ass

Well if Miss Universe shows up at your door tonight half in the bag and looking for some hot lovin' you give me a call and I'll take one for the team, 'cause I'm that kind of friend.

Your more than welcome to that , I gotta have curves on a woman.

Cool, there's a sixer in if for you if she shows up and you call! I might even spring for name brand beer!

woot woot
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 12:26:11 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
She almost has an ass

You must be a lot more particular than me.  Here is Polk County Florida we don't cull them out for looking like that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top