Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2006 6:50:42 AM EDT
Sarpy County Sheriff's Deputies Poisoned
Two Sarpy County Sheriff's Deputies were apparently intentionally poisoned with methamphetamine in their food. Sarpy County Sheriff Jeff Davis tells KPTM that the deputies became sick after eating food at an area restaurant last week. He also says that one tested positive for methamphetamine today. Three deputies were eating at that restaurant, two of the deputies were in uniform at the time.

The deputies have recovered, and weren't seriously hurt. An investigative team made up of other agencies outside Sarpy County is tracking leads in the case. Sheriff Davis did tell KPTM that appears the poisoning was intentional.

WTF

LINK
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:51:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Burger punk.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:53:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:54:07 AM EDT
[#3]
How much investigative work could this take? How many possible cooks could have been working?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:54:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Serious offense, that punk should get hung out to dry
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:55:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Never, ever, never, ever, eat meals in uniform where you cannot see your food prepared.

Never, ever.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:00:23 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Never, ever, never, ever, eat meals in uniform where you cannot see your food prepared.

Never, ever.

Sound advice. Last fall a Fairbanks officer in  patrol car went through the drive-thru at a local franchise. When he got back to the station to eat it he pulled the bun off to add some ketchup and found some "special sauce". Needless to say the shit hit the fan at the burger joint.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:01:16 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Never, ever.

No kidding, just plain good advice for anyone.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:02:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Maybe the cook just thought the police would "work quicker" on cases with mother's little helper?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:03:39 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Never, ever.

+1. If I was a cop, I'd probably eat at Subway alot.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:05:57 AM EDT
[#10]
I wonder if any evidence was recovered.

Perhaps the Officers are attempting to cover there own use. I wonder if they new a random drug test was coming.

I am not an IA Investigator, but you do have to look at all possibilities as distasteful as they may seem.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:08:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:09:23 AM EDT
[#12]
There was a person charged with assault for Spitting on a hamburger here in Pa. A couple years ago.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:12:00 AM EDT
[#13]
They should have stuck to the liter of cola.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:13:32 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Never, ever.

Sound advice. Last fall a Fairbanks officer in  patrol car went through the drive-thru at a local franchise. When he got back to the station to eat it he pulled the bun off to add some ketchup and found some "special sauce". Needless to say the shit hit the fan at the burger joint.

In the immortal words of Joe Pesci..."they FUCK YOU at the drive through!" I will NOT go through a drive through in uniform, try not to out of uniform either!
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:17:31 AM EDT
[#15]
Wonder if the perp will get the "Extra Special Deluxe Handling Package" when he hits the Sarpy County Jail...
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:20:44 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
nullbits.foxxz.net/albums/Icons/supertrooper_farva.gif

Somehow I knew that would be posted.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:25:21 AM EDT
[#17]
lol... Liter Cola!!  

that does suck though, the offender needs to go to jail for a long time, regardless of whether it was a police officer or not...
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:38:33 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:39:16 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Wonder if the perp will get the "Extra Special Deluxe Handling Package" when he hits the Sarpy County Jail...

We can only hope...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top