Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2006 6:12:13 PM EST
says Moussaoui.

Sorry guys... I know this subject has been beat to death but when I hear shit like this, it just pisses me off that he's probably going to get exactly what he wants.

news.independent.co.uk/world/americas/article357701.ece
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:41:09 PM EST

Originally Posted By niceguymr:
I know this subject has been beat to death

With any luck, very soon he will be the asshole that gets beat to death. I would like to give him a traditional Muslim sendoff by burying him up to his neck in the ground and have 9/11 victims' families stone the son of a bitch in the head until they kill him. We can all hope.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:44:13 PM EST

Originally Posted By niceguymr:
says Moussaoui.

Sorry guys... I know this subject has been beat to death but when I hear shit like this, it just pisses me off that he's probably going to get exactly what he wants.

news.independent.co.uk/world/americas/article357701.ece

What he wants is to be sent to Paradise. And he'll almost get there. In fact, I think he'll be able to see it from hell across the big gulf...
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:44:37 PM EST
It's sickening because we afford these scumbags Due Process in a court of law that they don't deserve
Have a tribunal find him guilty then hang him or shoot him

We're jumping thru hoops for this guy when he should be dead already
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:46:01 PM EST
This guy is as close to being a rabid human being as I have ever seen. TT
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:54:19 PM EST

Originally Posted By Turnkey:
It's sickening because we afford these scumbags Due Process in a court of law that they don't deserve
Have a tribunal find him guilty then hang him or shoot him

We're jumping thru hoops for this guy when he should be dead already

Military tribunal followed by hanging, or better yet, life in Leavenworth. This whole business of dealing with terrorists through the criminal justice system is just plain nuts. It is as if captured Confederate soldiers had been indicted and tried - except that the Confederates generally followed the universal laws of war, wearing uniforms, following a chain of command, et c. et c. However, it seems clear to me that if these yutzes are entitled to civil justice, so were the Nazi saboteurs captured on the east coast during WWII. It's crazy. This is an ideal situation for the President to paraphrase Jackson and say, when the courts decide to dictate the handling of enemy combatants, "the courts have ruled; let them enforce their judgment."
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:56:45 PM EST
I used to like to hack people like that to death.

Now I want to hack them up and make them like so I can hack them up again.
Top Top