Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2004 8:18:15 AM EDT
Those words are the gold in the bottom of the pan. The lesson the leftists seem not to learned is that they cannot engage the majority of Americans if they tell the truth. So, there's Kerry, telling the truth; fatally, I think.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:20:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, he'll protect America, but only if the actions required pass the "Global Test". What a fucktard!
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:21:48 AM EDT
[#2]
That was one of the few major slip ups in Kerry's performance.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:33:05 AM EDT
[#3]
I was amazed he said it. But at the moment I can't remember the exact quote. Anybody got the quote?

The global test is really only one quetion. How far up Jacque Chiracs ass can your nose penetrate?
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:38:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Yep....he screwed up there.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:40:25 AM EDT
[#5]
So Kerry needs a permission slip from other countries before he can act as our president? Do we have a say in the matter?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top