Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/21/2005 3:35:42 PM EDT
This is just one guy's opinion, but commemmorative guns are tacky and a horrible investment.

Who is in the market for these things?  Where do you find a guy who's got $2000 to waste on a "Richard Petty Commemmorative Winchester 94"?

This luger is sold by the American Historical Society for $3000!!  You can buy a very excellent condition WWII genuine luger for way less than that.

Reservation Request

Please enter my reservation for the Pour le Mérite (Blue Max) Luger(s). I understand that only 500 will be crafted worldwide. I will also receive a Certificate of Authenticity attesting to the edition limit, special Registry Number and the purity of the 24-Karat Gold.

Pour le Mérite (Blue Max) Luger —“One of 500”

Reserve charging a deposit of $195 per Luger to my credit card. Please  charge or  invoice the balance due prior to delivery . . .
in 10 monthly payments of $300, or  in full.
Charge payment in full of $3,195 per firearm to my credit card.
Please charge the optional Walnut Display Case with locking glass lid, adding $179 to my order.

If I cancel my reservation prior to delivery I will receive a full refund, less a commissioning fee of $195.

Order

I wish to reserve  (Quantity) of the "Bruce Boxleitner Tribute," a working Winchester Model 94 Rifle, at the current issue price of $1,895.

Link Posted: 5/21/2005 3:36:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 3:38:16 PM EDT
[#2]
wtf over?
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 3:41:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Dude, Bruce Boxleitner has a rifle?      What the hell... hat
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 4:01:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Who would spend $3000 on a gun that if you shoot it you wear the gold off the side?
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 4:06:50 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
8.) Posting repeat topics with similar or slightly varying titles. While it may seem to be funny, the "spamming" of the community in this manner results in problems for users and management. (Multiple topics on important issues or discussions are acceptable, this only applies to topics which waste resources for no other reason except personal enjoyment or humor.)

Hi,

Point taken, but I did not really think it was possible to spam this particular forum.

Take a look that the other topics.  Not exactly a bunch of Harvard professors debating quantum physics.  Just a tad more casual.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top