Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 11/20/2003 9:49:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/20/2003 9:59:29 AM EDT by rickinvegas]
Here is a link I keep on my desktop that I wanted to share with all of you. It is a simple Google search for the term "assault weapon".

I usually hit it a couple of times a week. It will give you a good idea of what is going on as Google news search is the best IMO.

Give it a try..........

news.google.com/news?hl=en&edition=us&q=%22assault+weapon%22

Be warned: You will kill a lot of time browsing through some of the stories. Check out the one about the Farmer in NJ being prosecuted for having 17 rounds in a mag! You will cry.

Link Posted: 11/20/2003 10:10:33 AM EDT
Now im pissed off...I hate reading that liberal trash of mis-used terminolgy...who the fuck are they to say that Semi-auto's are used to terrorize people!??! Arrrrrgh!!!! THE MEDIA ARE THE REAL TERRORISTS! THEY HAVE BEEN TERRORIZING AMERICA THRU THE BOOB TUBE FOR YEARS!!! More crimes are committed with handguns, all the stats point to that fact! This is outrageous! This type of crap is the same thing that Rush faced yesterday when all the liberal trash news across this country were accusing him of money laundering. Smear tactics! I really hate that!

I feel (and correct me if im wrong or confused), that the Gun industry is one of the last piggy banks that some law firms want to cash in on. I see and hear about lawfirm SIG's giving out huge contributions to scumbags like Sen. Edwards (d) of N.C. who supports anti-gun legistlation.

With all the stats pointing to such low numbers in regards to violent crime using semi-auto rifles, its amazing how they are LYING to the general public using their monopolized media to falsely promote their agenda which ultimately is to pass laws making the gun industry liable for victims.

They are not interested in protecting its citizens, they say they do but they are full of it...they are only looking out for themselves.

Oh my bloodpressure just went up 100 points!

----breath----gasping----breath....okay now....

Top Top