"Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World"

and

"The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King"

(applause)

what say you, arfcom members?
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 8:13:51 PM EDT
You are terminated!
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 8:14:58 PM EDT
I really liked Underworld or Underground or whatever it was called - the one with the vampires and warewolves. .... I heard Gigle was good too [:P]
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 8:15:26 PM EDT
I wouldn't piss on the first two "Lord of the Rings" movies if they were on fire. Total waste of several good hours of my life. I haven't seen (nor do I think I ever will) the third film.
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 8:20:31 PM EDT
Originally Posted By sum-rifle: I wouldn't piss on the first two "Lord of the Rings" movies if they were on fire. Total waste of several good hours of my life. I haven't seen (nor do I think I ever will) the third film.
View Quote
If I thought a movie was so bad "I wouldn't piss on it if it was on fire!" I wouldn't be ignorant enough to see the second one![brick] BigDozer66
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 8:23:15 PM EDT
Pirates of the Caribbean Masters and Commanders I'll stick with those two.
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 8:25:38 PM EDT
Best movie of 2003: [b]Honey[/b] [b]Jessica Alba[/b] was mind blowing in her debut performance! [BD]
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 8:28:43 PM EDT
Originally Posted By BigDozer66:
Originally Posted By sum-rifle: I wouldn't piss on the first two "Lord of the Rings" movies if they were on fire. Total waste of several good hours of my life. I haven't seen (nor do I think I ever will) the third film.
View Quote
If I thought a movie was so bad "I wouldn't piss on it if it was on fire!" I wouldn't be ignorant enough to see the second one![brick] BigDozer66
View Quote
That be a really big [size=6]NO DUH...![/size=6]
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 8:28:44 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DK-Prof: I really liked Underworld or Underground or whatever it was called - the one with the vampires and warewolves.
View Quote
I liked it too and will be going down to wally world on Tuesday to buy it. I think is was one of those movies that was just flat out fun to watch. CH
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 8:31:03 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 8:32:30 PM EDT
COLD MOUNTAIN
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 8:43:59 PM EDT
Xmen 2!
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 8:55:31 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DK-Prof: I really liked Underworld or Underground or whatever it was called - the one with the vampires and warewolves. .... I heard Gigle was good too [:P]
View Quote
I think you mean Underworld. The one w/ Kate Beckinsale all done up in leather. I hate the "Best Picture" categroy. It's too hard to say if a drama was better than a comedy or an action flick. That, and I haven't seen 1/2 the movies that came out this year. I'm sure there are better movies than what I've seen, so here's a few that I did really like (no particular order): 1.) Elf 2.) Identity 3.) The Italian Job (MMMMM Charlize!) 4.) Terminator 3 (not too shabby) 5.) The Recruit 6.) Stuck on You 7.) Daredevil (Jennifer Garner in leather!) 8.) Old School 9.) Bruce Almighty 10.) Anger Management 11.) The Hunted
Top Top