Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/8/2001 6:32:36 PM EST
dumb poeples are talking bout you  waldo saying you shoot your hk no good but i no he lies
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 6:36:18 PM EST
[#1]
Here we go again...

Who IS dis nut?

I swear, if anybody ever tries this with me, I'll Neotrace them, and stuff them with anchovies.
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 6:47:29 PM EST
[#2]
[:D]
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 6:53:24 PM EST
[#3]
Quoted:
dumb poeples are talking bout you  waldo saying you shoot your hk no good but i no he lies
View Quote

Where's Waldo?

[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lots.gif[/img]

Sorry, that just couldn't be left hanging.

Link Posted: 4/8/2001 7:03:21 PM EST
[#4]
I no find waldo
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 7:07:32 PM EST
[#5]
I cant see waldo either
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 7:09:26 PM EST
[#6]
Any experts detect similarities between
two alter egos?

Originally Posted By ANTI GUNNER:
you guys are trying to convence me that these guns you have are not simi-automatic machinguns
i will not beleave it. they shur look like what the army has???
View Quote

Originally Posted By ANTI GUNNER:
See thats what i mean you try to compare Cars killing people like guns cars are accedents Guns
are use just for killing see all the hate and ingnorance on here i have to have a gun to be a man huh get a life they all need to be distoryed
and get those simi-automatic machinguns off the streets also has for nichole OJ needed to die for that! all you guys need to be in prision
for have in possesion of death but i forgot you
cannot be a man without a item of death. i hope
clinton and the rest gets all of your guns and i be 100% more safer!
View Quote

Quoted:
someone said STEYRAUG was flying them.i think he was becuase from picture he look like a good driver
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 7:12:53 PM EST
[#7]
I don't think I'm qaulified to decrypt this.
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 7:18:54 PM EST
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

As close as I can figure Waldo posted a reply but then deleted it under

copter ridez at creek   STEYRPRODEGY   11:37:24

Shows last post by Waldo but shows no replys
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 7:21:37 PM EST
[#9]
This ones got me. I've tried posting after "bedtimes" with no luck. Plus he must have a setting so he knows when I post. Either that or he has no life.
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 7:21:45 PM EST
[#10]
Waldo? hell still cant make the faces,dam!
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 7:30:33 PM EST
[#11]
Quoted:
This ones got me. I've tried posting after "bedtimes" with no luck. Plus he must have a setting so he knows when I post. Either that or he has no life.
View Quote

Kinda scary huh. Man I cant even think of something to slow this guy down. He's got me baffled. It was almost funny at first now its just.... Well I dont even know what to say
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 7:31:39 PM EST
[#12]
 If he was riding in that loach at the creek, why in the blue blazin hell didn't someone throw him out in front of that twin .50 mount?

Chuck
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 8:16:14 PM EST
[#13]
Hey, I wish I had a groupie!

We should all be so lucky, maybe I'll start posting pics of my toys.

I can see it now...
HKOCHERPRODIGY says "i herd all ladys say you penis a gigantic like elephant..."
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 8:25:26 PM EST
[#14]
You can have mine.
Link Posted: 4/9/2001 4:12:06 AM EST
[#15]
SteyrAUG.....i go with "has no life"...no time to shoot...maybe no gun either....too much time on hands...nothing better to do...etc. etc....play with machine (or other thing) too much...[heavy]
An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.

If you are the system administrator please click here to find out more about this error.