Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/8/2001 7:32:36 PM EDT
dumb poeples are talking bout you  waldo saying you shoot your hk no good but i no he lies
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 7:36:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Here we go again...

Who IS dis nut?

I swear, if anybody ever tries this with me, I'll Neotrace them, and stuff them with anchovies.
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 7:47:29 PM EDT
[#2]
[:D]
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 7:53:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
dumb poeples are talking bout you  waldo saying you shoot your hk no good but i no he lies
View Quote

Where's Waldo?

[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lots.gif[/img]

Sorry, that just couldn't be left hanging.

Link Posted: 4/8/2001 8:03:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I no find waldo
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 8:07:32 PM EDT
[#5]
I cant see waldo either
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 8:09:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Any experts detect similarities between
two alter egos?

Originally Posted By ANTI GUNNER:
you guys are trying to convence me that these guns you have are not simi-automatic machinguns
i will not beleave it. they shur look like what the army has???
View Quote

Originally Posted By ANTI GUNNER:
See thats what i mean you try to compare Cars killing people like guns cars are accedents Guns
are use just for killing see all the hate and ingnorance on here i have to have a gun to be a man huh get a life they all need to be distoryed
and get those simi-automatic machinguns off the streets also has for nichole OJ needed to die for that! all you guys need to be in prision
for have in possesion of death but i forgot you
cannot be a man without a item of death. i hope
clinton and the rest gets all of your guns and i be 100% more safer!
View Quote

Quoted:
someone said STEYRAUG was flying them.i think he was becuase from picture he look like a good driver
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 8:12:53 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't think I'm qaulified to decrypt this.
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 8:18:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

As close as I can figure Waldo posted a reply but then deleted it under

copter ridez at creek   STEYRPRODEGY   11:37:24

Shows last post by Waldo but shows no replys
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 8:21:37 PM EDT
[#9]
This ones got me. I've tried posting after "bedtimes" with no luck. Plus he must have a setting so he knows when I post. Either that or he has no life.
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 8:21:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Waldo? hell still cant make the faces,dam!
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 8:30:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
This ones got me. I've tried posting after "bedtimes" with no luck. Plus he must have a setting so he knows when I post. Either that or he has no life.
View Quote

Kinda scary huh. Man I cant even think of something to slow this guy down. He's got me baffled. It was almost funny at first now its just.... Well I dont even know what to say
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 8:31:39 PM EDT
[#12]
 If he was riding in that loach at the creek, why in the blue blazin hell didn't someone throw him out in front of that twin .50 mount?

Chuck
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 9:16:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Hey, I wish I had a groupie!

We should all be so lucky, maybe I'll start posting pics of my toys.

I can see it now...
HKOCHERPRODIGY says "i herd all ladys say you penis a gigantic like elephant..."
Link Posted: 4/8/2001 9:25:26 PM EDT
[#14]
You can have mine.
Link Posted: 4/9/2001 5:12:06 AM EDT
[#15]
SteyrAUG.....i go with "has no life"...no time to shoot...maybe no gun either....too much time on hands...nothing better to do...etc. etc....play with machine (or other thing) too much...[heavy]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top