Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2002 6:59:45 AM EDT
[url]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=27303[/url]
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 7:33:17 AM EDT
[#1]
I thought the article was good, but I originally thought it was to a copy of their training manual.

Al-Qaida encourages the recruitment of agents who work as "employees at borders, airports and seaports."

At one point recently, 89 percent of security personnel at Washington Dulles International Airport, site of one of the hijackings, were foreign nationals – most of them from the Middle East.

View Quote
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 7:38:12 AM EDT
[#2]
yea, i wouldn't mind seeing a copy of that thing. any sources or .pdfs around? is it even in english?

Link Posted: 4/19/2002 8:41:52 AM EDT
[#3]
But yet, if we profile, they sue us and win?!  This fucking PC country needs to get off its civil liberties kick.  You can't have Mohammad working in sensitive industries, then wondering how the plutonium disappeared, or how the glock got onboard the plane.  
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 8:44:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Muslims under 15 need not apply. It says they lack the "great psychological, mental and intellectual fitness" the job demands.
View Quote

Suuuuuure!  Actually, its probably because at 15, most kids want to be kids, rather than blow themself up.  No leader or atleast good leader should be willing to kill his men.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top