Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2010 9:20:05 PM EDT
my girlfriends younger brothers have been wanting me to come play airsoft with them. I dont mind it, as it gives me a chance to connect with her brothers some and generally goof off and have fun with the family. I have a $10 spring powered pistol I use, but her brothers have bought new airsoft rifles to play with. They are very accurate and can hit me from very long range (150+ft. with an airsoft gun)
Im tired of being shot in the neck by full auto fire from distances I cant reach. Help me dish some pain back and help me find a good airsoft gun. I want something dependable that wont break from hard use (I spend a lot of time jumping out of the way lol)
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 9:34:33 PM EDT
[#1]
the china guns these days are actually pretty good

Generally just toss the included battery for one that doesn't suck and you have a decent AEG

hit airsoft specific forums to check out the recommended brand in a particular rifle you like and go from there

Also the China guns these days are running 380-400fps where the Japanese guns are more like 300fps

while from a realism perspective the Gas Carbines/Rifles are better they have a large disadvantage assuming everyone else has a AEG

Have Fun
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 10:00:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
the family

whose family?

Link Posted: 7/19/2010 10:01:13 PM EDT
[#3]
RRA 16" M4gery, 55gr ball.

Link Posted: 7/19/2010 10:07:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Thats a winning formula!
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 10:09:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats a winning formula!

Why ball? Sierra Match King HP, this is war!
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 12:23:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats a winning formula!

Laws of War: Declaration on the use of bullets which expand or flatten easily in the human body, July 12 1899

The Contracting Parties agree to abstain from the use of bullets which expand or flatten easily in the human body, such as bullets with a hard envelope which does not entirely cover the core, or is pierced with incisions.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 2:03:30 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats a winning formula!

Laws of War: Declaration on the use of bullets which expand or flatten easily in the human body, July 12 1899

The Contracting Parties agree to abstain from the use of bullets which expand or flatten easily in the human body, such as bullets with a hard envelope which does not entirely cover the core, or is pierced with incisions.
I think he meant "Open Tip" rounds

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top