Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 2/25/2002 9:12:27 PM EDT
why have thier been no cool SUR type airguns. im thinking like a small, somewhat fast semi auto pellet gun, powered by a CA co2 tank (like one on a paintballgun) the only ones to come close has been armalite, with thier full auto co2 power pellet m16(said to recoil like the real deal) $700 someday, but im yet to see any.
Link Posted: 2/25/2002 10:53:46 PM EDT
There probably isn't much of a market for them, because for the prices they would demand, you could have the real thing.
Link Posted: 2/25/2002 11:19:29 PM EDT
Airsoft. I am looking at getting either a MP-5 or a FN P-90.Only way I will own either,, MP-5s' cost more than some classic mustangs and thats what all my over 5K buys are,not some silly subgun thats good for 50yds.And the FN P-90,well only in the military,and that would be SF,and since I hear they are'nt really that great it's not likely I will ever mess with a real one.Most "real" metal guns can be had for $400 +/-, however I am by no means a expert,have'nt even held one yet.However,there are people here that have them,I remeber a incident awhile about a member who posted pics of all his cool pre-ban guns,ie...Steyr AUG,SIG 550,Colt Commando.MP-5, and a M4orgery......turned out the M4orgery was the only gun that was'nt airsoft.
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 7:31:10 AM EDT
yah, i know about airsoft. it looks cool, but i would like something a bit more destructive. im thinking about one of those TECH FORCE bullpup single shot pellet guns.
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 7:34:37 AM EDT
If a manufacturer were able to produce a select fire MP5 or AR type pellet or bb gun with respectable FPS, I'd be the first in line! The best I have is a 21 shot break action Daisy, which is capable of 100 yard bird kills, but not that much fun otherwise!
Top Top