Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2001 3:23:49 PM EDT
i ordered 10, 300 rd. battle packs from them three days ago, and they arrived today, and i am very pleased. will definately do business with them again.

just thaught i would let you all know.
[url]http://aimsurplus.com/acatalog/index.html[/url]
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 3:30:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 4:50:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes, they have great service...I also ordered the battle packs.

If you are worried about their site, just call them.
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 4:56:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Do the ammo prices include shipping?
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 5:17:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I think that shipping is extra.
[heavy]
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 5:22:28 PM EDT
[#5]
I've ordered ammo and magazines and have yet to be disappointed, unlike American Spirit arms.
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 5:28:16 PM EDT
[#6]
One of those really unusual companies. You order what you want and they ship it to you at the price you agreed to pay and it gets to you before you forget you ordered it.  
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 6:12:54 PM EDT
[#7]
They're a good company. The shipping to CA is slow (sometimes more than what UPS says it should be which makes me think they're slow getting things out the door), but they are reasonable. I don't trust their on-line order form so I FAX.
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 6:24:55 PM EDT
[#8]
I ordered 5 more cases of Hirtenberger .308 this morning and mentioned the NRA special: ½ off shipping to 48 states and saved enough to purchase a few .223 battle packs.

I have ordered from them before and have always been pleased with their service; the same can be said for Ammoman.com also.

THISISME
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 6:37:14 PM EDT
[#9]
I just so happen to live 10 miles from AIM and can say they are "good people".
I would recommend them to anyone.
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 2:02:53 AM EDT
[#10]
i didnt think this post made it on, my computer bit the dust on me.

shipping was extra but it wasnt much
10 x 300 rd battle pack sa  345.00
shipping  32.00

still a lot cheaper than some other places (before shipping)
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 6:22:31 AM EDT
[#11]
I've ordered several C&R items from them in the past,everything was in better shape than advertised,they are way up on my list of people I'll buy from again,They are good folks to deal with.
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 7:03:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
i didnt think this post made it on, my computer bit the dust on me.

shipping was extra but it wasnt much
10 x 300 rd battle pack sa  345.00
shipping  32.00

still a lot cheaper than some other places (before shipping)
View Quote

Going on memory because I'm surfing from a Sun class. :) Sportsmanguide has it for much cheaper. You get 2700 rounds for 299.00 and then you can use a 20% off coupon.   I need to order another soon.
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 7:34:26 AM EDT
[#13]
they do have some good deals.but i will no longer do bussiness with them for the following reasons.sold me an inch pattern stg-58 as a metric,after i asked three times if it was in fact a metric.sold me a browning high power as a MKIII which in fact was a MKII.and last but not least i had called them to see if they had any stainless steel and not the HESSE receivered CETME's in stock,of course we do they say.so off i go for a two hour drive to aims just to be handed a HESSE receivered CETME,i ask for a SS receiver,this is all we have i'm told,i say thanks but no thanks and off i go for a two hour drive back home.i called back later that day and asked if the CETME's they are selling have the HESSE receiver,no i'm told they are the SS receiver but they have five of HESSE guns if i want one.aims can suck my dick for all i care.kirk martin
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 8:07:57 AM EDT
[#14]
Just ordered some battle packs of .223 and some S&B .45ACP.  

Does the PMP South Africa .223 work good in Colt AR's?  I sure hope so.
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 8:28:16 AM EDT
[#15]
I haven't tried the specific PMP ammo that Aim Surplus is selling, but ...   I did try some recent commercial PMP .223, brown box with a gazelle on it.  Way underpowered, wouldn't cycle the bolt carrier enough to completely extract.  Hope the surplus stuff is better.  I've heard it is but haven't tried it myslef.

While we're at it, they seem to have some OK deals on AR mage.  $10 Orlites, $20 GI 30 rounders (minimal finish remaining) and several kinds of "Western" brand mags.  Anybody tried Western mags?  How'd they work?  I'm considering a couple of ten rounders for those PC occasions.

Norm
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 9:01:44 AM EDT
[#16]
They really do have excellent service.  My packages arrive in a few days, max.  Also, if your not too sure about ordering on-line, you can call and place an order, as I did.
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 5:40:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Going on memory because I'm surfing from a Sun class. :) Sportsmanguide has it for much cheaper. You get 2700 rounds for 299.00 and then you can use a 20% off coupon.   I need to order another soon.
View Quote

whats the coupon code, and whats the service like? i will have to get some more with my tax retrurn...
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 7:26:38 PM EDT
[#18]
I buy from them a lot, because they're local, and I've never been disappointed with them
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 7:48:49 PM EDT
[#19]
A happy camper here too. I have ordered several times from them and have yet to be dissapointed or have a problem.
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 8:00:33 PM EDT
[#20]
I have bought all of my SA Surplus from them in the 300 rd battle packs.

Excellent quality ammo.  Very accurate and cycles great in my Dissipator.

Aims is a good company.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top