Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2004 3:25:06 PM EDT
So I come home late and walk in to the bathroom and one of my  roomates (new younger guy)  is pouring some hard liquor on his dick. "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE" i ask.  Dont pour that shit on my floor.

He is really wasted and whispers to me, "I just fucked a hippey chick and I think she is kinda dirty"

I just cracked up and told him that "the damage is already done and to clean up your mess"

it was just too damn funny the way he was saying it.

The rent money is nice but this guy is a real idiot. We were all telling him this morning that something didn't look right about her maybe she is sick

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 3:27:40 PM EDT
[#1]
ah, reminds me of the times I lived in the barracks back at Ft. Stewart.  we got a guy who had just raw dogged a barracks ho to pour rubbing alcohol(at our plt medics evil request) down his pee hole.  oh the screams could be heard for miles!  
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 3:31:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 3:31:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Barracks are the best, at least for funny stories.

Nothing like being woke up at 3am by drunks yelling up and down the halls, pounding on everyones doors just to be an ass.
Then there's beer bottles skidding down the halls to break on the opposite wall..
locking people out of their rooms, taking their clothes and towels when theyre in the shower and locking that stuff inside their room, while someone waits on standby with a camera..
there's a gazillion things like that going on every weekend...

Fun stuff
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 3:32:26 PM EDT
[#4]
At least you didn't catch him drowning his dolphin in your Scope...
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 3:41:49 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
At least you didn't catch him drowning his dolphin in your Scope...

Oh geez ok I'm throwning that stuff out.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 4:02:01 PM EDT
[#6]
This reminded me of a time when an asshole I had for a roomate was out for the weekend and a friend of mine came over and used his pillow case for butt floss! IT WAS SOOOO FUNNY!!! I still think it's funny as hell!
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 4:05:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Do your roommate a favor and tell him to go see a doctor. If in fact the girl looked sick, he really needs to go seek medical attention, before the dumbass passes it on to someone else.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 4:14:25 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Do your roommate a favor and tell him to go see a doctor. If in fact the girl looked sick, he really needs to go seek medical attention, before the dumbass passes it on to someone else.

no she actually didn't look sick we were just playing on his fears.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 4:23:02 PM EDT
[#9]
If she was really that bad, I'm surprised there was any booze left after he hit that...
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 4:45:53 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
If she was really that bad, I'm surprised there was any booze left after he hit that...

Ahh good memories...
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 6:20:52 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
ah, reminds me of the times I lived in the barracks back at Ft. Stewart.  we got a guy who had just raw dogged a barracks ho to pour rubbing alcohol(at our plt medics evil request) down his pee hole.  oh the screams could be heard for miles!  

does pouring alcohol on yourself prevent any diseases? I can't think it would help?
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 6:23:13 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

does pouring alcohol on yourself prevent any diseases? I can't think it would help?

only if it's 100 proof
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 6:59:11 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You have to pour it down the pee hole.... honest! it's the only way!!!

Bob
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 7:03:03 PM EDT
[#14]
You need to insert a straw first so you can get the alcohol far enough inside.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 8:37:53 PM EDT
[#15]
LMFAO
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 8:40:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Damn.

Im kinda glad to live alone.  
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 8:41:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Maybe you should tell him about Alcohol Abuse!!!!  Cause this is surly a case of it!!!

Bob
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:05:49 AM EDT
[#18]
I shudder thinking of what the hippy chick must have smelled like.  Ick.

GunLvr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top