Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/23/2012 9:38:11 AM EDT
I found this add today and just had to post it here for laughs

http://phoenix.backpage.com/SportsEquipForSale/900-counter-sniper-3-9x42-rifle-scope-w-redgreen-illuminated-reticle/20113511

This is my favorite part of his add: "This scope was manufactured for the U.S. Military. It says so on the scope."
HAHAHA!
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 10:27:27 AM EDT
[#1]
I guess I just don't see what is so funny
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 10:43:24 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I guess I just don't see what is so funny

If that is the scope I think it is those things go for 40.00 dollars at walmart and he is asking 900 for it.

Link Posted: 11/23/2012 11:00:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Counter Sniper Military Optical Gunsight
I got this scope for my assault rifle and never mounted it on the gun. It is a very nice scope but I do not see myself using it. It is in new shape without any defects because it was never mounted. You cannot find a better deal than this. This titanium scope has an MSRP of over $2200. You can look it up at www.countersniperoptics.com Therefore, I paid considerably more than what I am asking and I am looking to sell this so I can get some extra Christmas money. I did put quick disconnect scope rings on it and also some lens covers. This scope was manufactured for the U.S. Military. It says so on the scope. I have original packaging and paperwork for unconditional lifetime warranty by the manufacturer. Here are some specs:

Magnication: 3x9
Primary Obj.:42 MM
Field of View: 33.2-9.3
Exit Pupil: 12.2-3.0
Weight: 1 LB 7.9 OZ
Mounting Length: 1.5”-5.25”
Total Length: 14.8”
Eye Relief: 5.95-4.2”
Tube Diameter: 30 MM/1.18”
Windage Range: 105
Elevation Range: 105
Click Value: .25” MOA
Illumination: Red/Green/Black
Reticle: 2nd Gen Mil Dot, RFP/2nd

I am asking $900 OBO
Trades welcome
Please email, call, or text to 480-710-3152
Text or email preferred as I usually cant answer the phone while working.
If you see this ad, it is still available.
If I haven't responded to your email or text, that means I haven't seen it yet and I will be getting back to you as soon as possible.

Posted so everybody can get a holiday chuckle.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 11:01:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Somebody text him and offer $20.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 11:03:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I got this scope for my assault rifle and never mounted it on the gun. It is a very nice scope but I do not see myself using it. It is in new shape without any defects because it was never mounted. You cannot find a better deal than this. This titanium scope has an MSRP of over $2200. You can look it up at www.countersniperoptics.com Therefore, I paid considerably more than what I am asking and I am looking to sell this so I can get some extra Christmas money. I did put quick disconnect scope rings on it and also some lens covers. This scope was manufactured for the U.S. Military. It says so on the scope. I have original packaging and paperwork for unconditional lifetime warranty by the manufacturer. Here are some specs:

I am asking $900 OBO
Trades welcome
If I haven't responded to your email or text, that means I haven't seen it yet and I will be getting back to you as soon as possible.

I hear their Bertrillium-Zantitium multi-coated lenses are the shit...
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 11:06:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Ahh yes, Counter Sniper Optics-home of the "US Gov. Marked Contract overruns"

Offering the world's finest Chinese optics, from a company that offers everything but an NSN.

This is the same company that brought us Extreme Shock ammo.

Archive Link

Link Posted: 11/23/2012 11:07:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am asking $900 OBO
Trades welcome

I hear their Bertrillium-Zantitium multi-coated lenses are the shit...

Oh yeah, you had me at "tit".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top