Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/1/2006 3:21:59 AM EDT
 Our I.T. people at work have apparently blocked our access to  THE DRUDGE REPORT .
Does anybody know a " back door " way to get there ?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:25:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Look at the drudge report from home.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:51:44 AM EDT
[#2]
access it through  www.the-cloak.com
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:35:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Thanks , that was helpfull .    I get to work early and spend a little time on the 'net . That would
be  MY OWN TIME !!!!!  

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:37:28 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:42:29 PM EDT
[#6]

That happens a lot more than you know .    I. T. people telling YOU how to think .

Assholes .
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:50:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
    That happens a lot more than you know .    I. T. people telling YOU how to think .

Assholes .

No, this mostly sounds like a company that is starting to wake up and realize how many man-hours are being wasted by employees surfing all day long instead of producing work.

Use your cranial matter prior to letting your fingers overload your rear end.  This is normally the best practice.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:51:44 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
No, this mostly sounds like a company that is starting to wake up and realize how many man-hours are being wasted by employees surfing all day long instead of producing work.

Use your cranial matter prior to letting your fingers overload your rear end.  This is normally the best practice.

Quoted:
Thanks , that was helpfull . I get to work early and spend a little time on the 'net . That would
be MY OWN TIME !!!!!

Reading is fun kids!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:06:00 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Assholes .

If that was the case, they should remove ALL internet access, not just certain websites.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:11:15 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks , that was helpfull .    I get to work early and spend a little time on the 'net . That would
be  MY OWN TIME !!!!!  

It may be YOUR time, but it is not YOUR bandwidth or internet connection.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:41:32 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

be  MY OWN TIME !!!!!  

It may be YOUR time, but it is not YOUR bandwidth or internet connection.

Booo hooo!

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:44:46 PM EDT
[#12]
tag
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:46:35 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I always make cracks like that to my boss, and even to my bosses boss when I get the chance.

They don't seem concerned about it.

Walking down the cube hallways at work can be hilarious. You walk past and the screens flipping from web browser to excel or other work application are like a line of dominoes falling down.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top