Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2004 1:33:23 PM EDT
when the ban expires next week, can I get that awful Mini-Y comp muzzle brake off and replace it with a flash supressor??  Can I also change my locked buttstock with a collapsable one??  Excuse my ignorance, but I just never even thought of this.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:34:04 PM EDT
[#1]
uh yeah
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:35:28 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
when the ban expires next week, can I get that awful Mini-Y comp muzzle brake off and replace it with a flash supressor??  Can I also change my locked buttstock with a collapsable one??  Excuse my ignorance, but I just never even thought of this.

NO!

What gave you that idea?
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:37:22 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

NO!

What gave you that idea?

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:40:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

NO!

What gave you that idea?

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:42:13 PM EDT
[#5]
nice bunch of smartasses!!!!  Thanks for the help buds!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:44:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Yes and yes. We are almost free, well mostly.

HS1
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:47:42 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
nice bunch of smartasses!!!!  Thanks for the help buds!

We are a nice bunch.  Its just that when 5000 people post 20 times a day (or about that anyway) about the fact they can't wait to convert their post ban rifles into pre-ban configuration, and have been talking about it non stop for a year.  Then someone comes on and asks if its okay............

....we get...kinda....um.......  This is me shrugging.

The answer to your questiong is......................................................................................................yes...yes you may.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:51:54 PM EDT
[#8]
thanks
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:55:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:56:02 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
thanks

Your welcome.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:01:08 PM EDT
[#11]
But be careful !

The BM M4 profile barrel is 14.5" long...... when you factor in the length of the threads and how far it seats on the barrel, a standard "Birdcage" flash suppressor will NOT yield the required 16" barrel length.  You will need to use a longer suppresor, like a Phantom or a Vortex.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top