Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/8/2004 12:33:23 PM EST
when the ban expires next week, can I get that awful Mini-Y comp muzzle brake off and replace it with a flash supressor?? Can I also change my locked buttstock with a collapsable one?? Excuse my ignorance, but I just never even thought of this.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:34:04 PM EST
uh yeah
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:35:28 PM EST

Originally Posted By A2sights:
when the ban expires next week, can I get that awful Mini-Y comp muzzle brake off and replace it with a flash supressor?? Can I also change my locked buttstock with a collapsable one?? Excuse my ignorance, but I just never even thought of this.

NO!

What gave you that idea?
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:37:22 PM EST

Originally Posted By arowneragain:

NO!

What gave you that idea?

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:40:35 PM EST

Originally Posted By arowneragain:

NO!

What gave you that idea?

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:42:13 PM EST
nice bunch of smartasses!!!! Thanks for the help buds!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:44:16 PM EST
Yes and yes. We are almost free, well mostly.

HS1
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:47:42 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/8/2004 12:50:05 PM EST by mjohn3006]

nice bunch of smartasses!!!! Thanks for the help buds!

We are a nice bunch. Its just that when 5000 people post 20 times a day (or about that anyway) about the fact they can't wait to convert their post ban rifles into pre-ban configuration, and have been talking about it non stop for a year. Then someone comes on and asks if its okay............

....we get...kinda....um....... This is me shrugging.

The answer to your questiong is......................................................................................................yes...yes you may.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:51:54 PM EST
thanks
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:55:21 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:56:02 PM EST

thanks

Your welcome.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:01:08 PM EST
But be careful !

The BM M4 profile barrel is 14.5" long...... when you factor in the length of the threads and how far it seats on the barrel, a standard "Birdcage" flash suppressor will NOT yield the required 16" barrel length. You will need to use a longer suppresor, like a Phantom or a Vortex.

Top Top