Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/8/2002 5:44:35 PM EDT
i figured i'd put this on here as a place to let people vent there anger or just post about their day.  come on and do it, we want to know what you do during the day.
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 5:49:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, dammitall I had a so so day.  Actually not too bad.  Couple new scratches from one of the kids, but at least I got out of work early.  Found the wife's anniversary present as well.  And found a good deal on a Super Redhawk I may pick up tomorrow or Monday.  Actually not too bad a day.  Sorry for the non rant. [:)]
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 6:00:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 6:03:25 PM EDT
[#3]
my day made me want to put my .45 in my mouth and pull the trigger

luckly a bottle of wine and a fat cigar has removed that desire

Link Posted: 11/8/2002 6:15:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
What if you had a good day? [;)]

Almost one year on here and you still don't have a hundred posts?[:D]
View Quote

you can tell us about your good day too.

I'm working on it. I just don't need to post much. I can usually find the info I need on this site.

plus i don't have a job yet, so I don't have to worry about aking for reviews on products, just wait till I get a job, I'll probably be posting a lot more.  I even remembered to ask my algebra teacher if I could put her down as a reference.
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 6:20:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Va-gunnut,

If you didn't notice i put vent OR post about your day.
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 6:28:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/9/2002 5:51:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Isn't past your bedtime or something? [:D]
View Quote

No, I don't have a bedtime on the weekends, only on school days
Link Posted: 11/9/2002 6:07:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/9/2002 9:00:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I was triaging patients in my hazmat suit, during a disaster drill (combined hospital / EMS / Fire Dept. effort) when our CareFlight Helo wrecked.

That pretty much sucked.

[url]http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/news/4481490.htm[/url]
View Quote

That does suck.  Glad no one was hurt though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top