Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/6/2003 9:27:55 PM EDT
[img]http://www.archives.gov/exhibit_hall/charters_of_freedom/images/us_bill_of_rights_preview.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 9:41:22 PM EDT
Ya know, by the time the soccer moms of America really realize that the Constitution Means What It Says, the great document will have completely faded away, and the Libs will feel free to rewrite it their own way (not that they are already trying it..)
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 7:28:28 PM EDT
People like us will never let that happen. Agreed?
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 8:03:21 PM EDT
Originally Posted By captainpooby: People like us will never let that happen. Agreed?
View Quote
Agreed[^]
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 8:06:55 PM EDT
Originally Posted By CAPITALIST:
Originally Posted By captainpooby: People like us will never let that happen. Agreed?
View Quote
Agreed[^]
View Quote
Yep
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 10:37:06 PM EDT
View Quote
I'll second that motion.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 10:39:09 PM EDT
View Quote
Yup!
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 10:58:18 PM EDT
View Quote
DITTO! Hessian-1 out!
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 11:52:26 PM EDT
I'd hit it!! I mean, agreed!
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 4:26:18 AM EDT
Big affirmative.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 4:37:49 AM EDT
View Quote
Protect it from all enemies, Foreign AND domestic. Big F'n 10-4
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 4:47:10 AM EDT
Yes, the Constitution IS fading away in more ways than one. That's ok......there just may have to be another fight. No big deal.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 5:09:27 AM EDT
View Quote
That's a Roger. I took an oath once, to defend that against all enemies, foriegn and domestic. I plan to keep my word. [b]"I DO SOLEMNLY SWEAR (OR AFFIRM) THAT I WILL SUPPORT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC; THAT I WILL BEAR TRUE FAITH AND ALLEGIANCE TO THE SAME; AND THAT I WILL OBEY THE ORDERS OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE ORDERS OF THE OFFICERS APPOINTED OVER ME, ACCORDING TO REGULATIONS AND THE UNIFORM CODE OF MILITARY JUSTICE. SO HELP ME GOD."[/b]
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 2:45:54 PM EDT
I took the same oath. I will be there as well.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 4:23:07 PM EDT
I took an oath once, to defend that against all enemies, foriegn and domestic. I plan to keep my word. "I DO SOLEMNLY SWEAR (OR AFFIRM) THAT I WILL SUPPORT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC; THAT I WILL BEAR TRUE FAITH AND ALLEGIANCE TO THE SAME; AND THAT I WILL OBEY THE ORDERS OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE ORDERS OF THE OFFICERS APPOINTED OVER ME, ACCORDING TO REGULATIONS AND THE UNIFORM CODE OF MILITARY JUSTICE. SO HELP ME GOD."
View Quote
I never served, so I never took the oath in any form of public service. But I have taken it in My heart, and will bring My rifle to serve out that oath. Tall Shadow
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 4:46:45 PM EDT
Originally Posted By coltcarbine:
View Quote
That's a Roger. I took an oath once, to defend that against all enemies, foriegn and domestic. I plan to keep my word. [b]"I DO SOLEMNLY SWEAR (OR AFFIRM) THAT I WILL SUPPORT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES AGAINST [red]ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC; THAT I WILL BEAR TRUE FAITH AND ALLEGIANCE TO THE SAME[/red]; AND THAT I WILL OBEY THE ORDERS OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE ORDERS OF THE OFFICERS APPOINTED OVER ME, ACCORDING TO REGULATIONS AND THE UNIFORM CODE OF MILITARY JUSTICE. SO HELP ME GOD."[/b]
View Quote
I do so RE-affirm.... Amen Brother!!!
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 4:52:07 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Tall_Shadow:
I took an oath once, to defend that against all enemies, foriegn and domestic. I plan to keep my word. "I DO SOLEMNLY SWEAR (OR AFFIRM) THAT I WILL SUPPORT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC; THAT I WILL BEAR TRUE FAITH AND ALLEGIANCE TO THE SAME; AND THAT I WILL OBEY THE ORDERS OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE ORDERS OF THE OFFICERS APPOINTED OVER ME, ACCORDING TO REGULATIONS AND THE UNIFORM CODE OF MILITARY JUSTICE. SO HELP ME GOD."
View Quote
I never served, so I never took the oath in any form of public service. But [red]I have taken it in My heart, and will bring My rifle to serve out that oath[/red]. Tall Shadow
View Quote
An "Oath", is nothing more, or less, than a public proclamation. You just took it. Welcome Brother!![snoopy]
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 4:54:54 PM EDT
thats funny....theyve been trampling our rights for decades and i havent seen too many "uprisings" slowly but surely is how theyll do it, they aint stupid they do it in the name of safety they do it in the name of protection they do it for the greater good they tell people these things for long enough and even youll start to believe them
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 5:12:14 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 5:44:09 PM EDT
The oath was taken, the mental line in the sand has been drawn. Live free...
Top Top