Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/11/2005 11:48:14 PM EDT
Made me all freaking teary and crap

Damit
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 11:53:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I was in and out of the living room while my wife watched it,the parts I watched seemed stupid,but it made her cry so I guess it was a good movie
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 11:55:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Ghey chick flick BS.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 11:56:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 11:57:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Haha, it was a good movie, about a man who dosent leave his wife even when she can't even recall her own children.

The ending sucked, I was waiting for some thing wonderful to happen

I think it just came out on DVD.

Ahhh true love.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 4:14:15 AM EDT
[#5]
I thought it was a really good movie. My gf and I watched it, and for a chick flick it was of the hightes caliber!!!!!!!      
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 4:51:28 AM EDT
[#6]
I went and watched it with my girlfriend. Every chick in the theater was ballin with tears by the ending. My GF couldn't even leave, she had to sit there a minute. Guaranteed to please all women.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 4:52:39 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Damit

are you a woman?
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 4:55:28 AM EDT
[#8]
I bought it for my wife. We watched it a couple of days ago. She really likes it and I thought it was pretty good. FWIW.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 4:58:17 AM EDT
[#9]
I liked the movie.

Couldn't get the wife to quit crying for half an hour thou.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 4:58:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 7:07:13 AM EDT
[#11]
I'd rather be towed, naked, behind a car, by the nuts through a field of glass.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 10:06:51 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damit

are you a woman?

No, but it's a good movie. I don't need tissues or anything just made my eyes glossy or whatever you want to call it. Have you seen it? You should and stop being a hardass
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 10:08:40 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damit

are you a woman?

No, but it's a good movie. I don't need tissues or anything just made my eyes glossy or whatever you want to call it. Have you seen it? You should and stop being a hardass

wasn't trying to be a "hardass" ... I was just wondering if you were a chick ... since you cry at movies just like one.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 10:09:06 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I thought it was a really good movie. My gf and I watched it, and for a chick flick it was of the hightes caliber!!!!!!!      

I don't know it really wasn't a chick flick guys. A chick flick is something like mean girls and crap like that. Movies made for little girls.

I think chick flick is used too much, honestly you guys do know if you watch a movie like the notebook your not going to turn gay right?
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 10:10:11 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damit

are you a woman?

wasn't trying to be a "hardass" ... I was just wondering if you were a chick ... since you cry at movies just like one.

Hahaha, I got emotions. Shut up

Sorry that time of the month.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 10:18:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Saw it last night good movie.  THe Girlfriend cried for a while.  I almost had a tear get by though.  Sad movie, though to bad most couples don't live life like that.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 10:19:37 AM EDT
[#17]
My GF reads all of "The Notebook" author's books.   I only have to hear her sniffling....and I'll say "Honey, put the book down and step away from it slowly"...  WTH?  I'll admit tho' I watched the movie on an airplane and thought it was a good chick flick.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 10:19:52 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Saw it last night good movie.  THe Girlfriend cried for a while.  I almost had a tear get by though.  Sad movie, though to bad most couples don't live life like that.

Thank you ... see I am not alone, it's a good movie about being loyal to the one you love.

And not leaving her just because shit gets rough.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 10:24:23 AM EDT
[#19]

I cried at the end of Dirty Dozen, when Jim Browne was gunned down while throwing handgrenades down the ventilator shafts to kill all those Nazis.  Talk about a tearjerker!

Link Posted: 3/12/2005 10:28:01 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I went and watched it with my girlfriend. Every chick in the theater was ballin with tears by the ending. My GF couldn't even leave, she had to sit there a minute. Guaranteed to please all women.

Erm...

The previews make me nauseous, so count me out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top