Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2005 10:48:14 PM EST
Made me all freaking teary and crap

Damit
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 10:53:17 PM EST
I was in and out of the living room while my wife watched it,the parts I watched seemed stupid,but it made her cry so I guess it was a good movie
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 10:55:51 PM EST
Ghey chick flick BS.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 10:56:06 PM EST
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 10:57:57 PM EST
Haha, it was a good movie, about a man who dosent leave his wife even when she can't even recall her own children.

The ending sucked, I was waiting for some thing wonderful to happen

I think it just came out on DVD.

Ahhh true love.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 3:14:15 AM EST
I thought it was a really good movie. My gf and I watched it, and for a chick flick it was of the hightes caliber!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 3:51:28 AM EST
I went and watched it with my girlfriend. Every chick in the theater was ballin with tears by the ending. My GF couldn't even leave, she had to sit there a minute. Guaranteed to please all women.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 3:52:39 AM EST

Originally Posted By olyarms:

Damit

are you a woman?
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 3:55:28 AM EST
I bought it for my wife. We watched it a couple of days ago. She really likes it and I thought it was pretty good. FWIW.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 3:58:17 AM EST
I liked the movie.

Couldn't get the wife to quit crying for half an hour thou.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 3:58:38 AM EST
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:07:13 AM EST
I'd rather be towed, naked, behind a car, by the nuts through a field of glass.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 9:06:51 AM EST

Originally Posted By Red_Beard:

Damit

are you a woman?

No, but it's a good movie. I don't need tissues or anything just made my eyes glossy or whatever you want to call it. Have you seen it? You should and stop being a hardass
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 9:08:40 AM EST

Damit

are you a woman?

No, but it's a good movie. I don't need tissues or anything just made my eyes glossy or whatever you want to call it. Have you seen it? You should and stop being a hardass

wasn't trying to be a "hardass" ... I was just wondering if you were a chick ... since you cry at movies just like one.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 9:09:06 AM EST

Originally Posted By Btownboy:
I thought it was a really good movie. My gf and I watched it, and for a chick flick it was of the hightes caliber!!!!!!!

I don't know it really wasn't a chick flick guys. A chick flick is something like mean girls and crap like that. Movies made for little girls.

I think chick flick is used too much, honestly you guys do know if you watch a movie like the notebook your not going to turn gay right?
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 9:10:11 AM EST

Damit

are you a woman?

wasn't trying to be a "hardass" ... I was just wondering if you were a chick ... since you cry at movies just like one.

Hahaha, I got emotions. Shut up

Sorry that time of the month.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 9:18:05 AM EST
Saw it last night good movie. THe Girlfriend cried for a while. I almost had a tear get by though. Sad movie, though to bad most couples don't live life like that.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 9:19:37 AM EST
My GF reads all of "The Notebook" author's books. I only have to hear her sniffling....and I'll say "Honey, put the book down and step away from it slowly"... WTH? I'll admit tho' I watched the movie on an airplane and thought it was a good chick flick.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 9:19:52 AM EST

Originally Posted By VTHOKIESHOOTER:
Saw it last night good movie. THe Girlfriend cried for a while. I almost had a tear get by though. Sad movie, though to bad most couples don't live life like that.

Thank you ... see I am not alone, it's a good movie about being loyal to the one you love.

And not leaving her just because shit gets rough.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 9:24:23 AM EST

I cried at the end of Dirty Dozen, when Jim Browne was gunned down while throwing handgrenades down the ventilator shafts to kill all those Nazis. Talk about a tearjerker!

Link Posted: 3/12/2005 9:28:01 AM EST

Originally Posted By NCCAT:
I went and watched it with my girlfriend. Every chick in the theater was ballin with tears by the ending. My GF couldn't even leave, she had to sit there a minute. Guaranteed to please all women.

Erm...

The previews make me nauseous, so count me out.
Top Top