Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2005 9:34:37 PM EDT
Last week my Mother made me take her to get some new shoes.  Specifically, she wanted to get some Terrasoles:

And she bought four pairs of them.
I have no idea if she got rid of the shoes that were worn out.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 10:43:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Dude, you have to get over this shoe thing, it’s creeping me out a little bit.   Just kidding.  
They look comfy, ugly as hell but comfy. Four pair seems like a lot, how much does your Mom walk anyway?
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 10:49:48 PM EDT
[#2]
*monster sigh*

Not that much.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 4:31:48 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Dude, you have to get over this shoe thing, it’s creeping me out a little bit.

Ok, I missed the shoe thing.  What's the problem?
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 4:43:12 AM EDT
[#4]
hey, at least they're not stilletto heels, right?
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 4:43:45 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

shoes

Personally, I would never wear those shoes, but they do look mighty damn comfy. I find more comfort in just my bare feet though
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 7:56:48 AM EDT
[#6]
please clarify for me AGAIN why it is women's forum's problem that all the women you know like shoes?!!?!?!?!?!?

Link Posted: 5/21/2005 3:54:30 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

shoes

Personally, I would never wear those shoes, but they do look mighty damn comfy. I find more comfort in just my bare feet though

I gotta find a way to get "Nico Boco" shoes. they are the MOST comfortable shoes I have EVER had. Got ONE pair when I went to S. Korea the 1`st time (cost about the American equivalent, at the time of $12.40 or so. I STILL wear them (but not for "dressed up casual" because they ARE "worn" in September it will be 2 years. When I RETURNED to S. Korea LAST year, I purchased 4 PAIR. So I figure I'm "set" for at least ... 6 maybe 8 years ;) (Those cost about $15.50 though :/)
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 6:19:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Wow, I don't know how in the world I missed the shoe thread.    

Those Terrasoles aren't the prettiest in the world, but they certainly aren't the ugliest, either.  If they're comfy and she likes them, who cares how many she buys?  It's not hurting you in any way, so it's probably best to just leave it alone.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 9:17:44 AM EDT
[#9]
For me its Berki's or nothin...not a big shoe person...my mom on the other hand would have a closet full if she had the money...I don't get it either...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top