Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2004 1:25:05 PM EDT
what ever the reason.. be it... your slow connection and dont have 3 weeks to download the 65 meg file...
to busy ..
aliens came for you..  
it doesnt matter ..

Want someone else to be exposed to this ...

At 5 PM central go here..

klif.com/listen.html

he will play the whole thing on the air ..

if your in NTX you can listen to it onthe way home on 570 am.  

he will interview the directer of the movie at 4:30 pm.

as a side note one of the on air guys set up a "group buy" on CHL's  

dont know what the price was.. but hey .. its the thought that counts!

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 1:36:53 PM EDT
[#1]
interview on now...
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 1:57:08 PM EDT
[#2]
oh well.. i guess no one cares..

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 1:59:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought the DVD version and showed it to a bunch of guys at work on a government computer  Good stuff - it will, or should, make your blood boil!
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 2:09:40 PM EDT
[#4]
just started..

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 2:10:28 PM EDT
[#5]
I listen to KLIF almost exclusively. I usually tune in after 5:30 for the way home, but since you reminded me of this, I'll tune it in at work before I get into my car.

BTW- The morning guy did better than a group buy. How about FREE CHL classes.

He originally wanted to get a TX. CHL for him and his wife. Thought he might find a few listeners to join him. He got almost 3000 replies..way more than he expected...so he had a raffle for those that entered. I think he ended up giving away about 100 free classes at a couple different places.

I was one of the lucky ones who got it....

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top